Ladies Free Skating - 2013 Trophée Eric Bompard | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies Free Skating - 2013 Trophée Eric Bompard

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Yes, her PCS behind Helgesson? :think::confused:

I agree, It's really strange that she get such low score in PCS for the SP and in the FS, the judges here were harsh with her, I don't know why?? :think: because this season I really enjoy her skating and enjoy the fact that she improve at each competition and is getting better confidence in her skating since that she is with Krall :)

Good for her!

sweetskates1

Medalist
Me too!!! I was specially taken aback by how different she is from the typical ice princess. Amelie and Mae could not look any more different out on the ice! Wow! :agree: Do you Mae - it is cool and good for the sport.

Although I definitely wouldn't call myself a fan of hers, I found Mae's program here very enjoyable for some reason.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I love that Mae Bernice is true to herself. I agree, she's fun to watch, even if she isn't the most artistic skater.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Meite is REALLY on fire this season!! She's skated well in both her GPs :clap:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
New dress for Ashley! Or it an old one? It looks a lot like her dress from her Pollock program.

ETA: It is a new dress. Much better looking on her!

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Me too!!! I was specially taken aback by how different she is from the typical ice princess. Amelie and Mae could not look any more different out on the ice! Wow! :agree: Do you Mae - it is cool and good for the sport.
This. Mae may have her technical weaknesses, but her style is unique in the current field, great to watch and certainly sets her apart.

James R

Match Penalty
You know ... I actually love how they announced all the ladies when they came out, had the energetic music playing and they (many) bowed and waved to the crowd on entering the ice. Kind of like it's the exhibition where they're trying to get the crowd into it. Any appeal to crowd interest is sorely needed under this scoring system.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Now, the only thing I really am hoping for is for Sotnikova to not be top 2 so that Suzuki has a better chance of getting into the GPF.

Apart from that, I guess it'd be nice to see Pogorilaya winning but I don't see that happening, really.

zamboni step

Final Flight
They must really love birds in Paris, pigeons in the rink, vultures receiving 55+ in PCS.....wow.