Ladies SP - 2013 Rostelecom Cup | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 2013 Rostelecom Cup

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Good for Mirai. You know, the thing is she'll be a wonderful show skater, but she just crumbles under pressure.

I'm as equally impressed by Miyahara's maturity, but yes her jumps are tiny.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Looked like an e with negative GOE and a pretty easy combination and a random fall for Haruka Imai so this isn't going to score very well. Probably just above Gosviani.

24.87 + 25.68 - 1.00 = 49.55

I overestimated her PCS.

Mirai Nagasu still leading.

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
Still not quite as good as she has the potential to be but at least it was very respectable. Hopefully she can end up in the 180 range.

Well, considering she has been all weird lately, that was really good. :cry:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Uhm ... Haruka only 0.15 points over Satoko in PCS? No offence against Satoko, but she was skating like a little girl. Haruka was much more mature and interpreted the music much better.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Uhm ... Haruka only 0.15 points over Satoko in PCS? No offence against Satoko, but she was skating like a little girl. Haruka was much more mature and interpreted the music much better.

I guess it doesn't bode well for your skating skill for example if you fall while skating.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Zawadzki was quite a bit better than I expected. High chance that she will be going ahead of Nagasu, in my opinion.

32.36 + 28.09 = 60.45

She's really happy and hyper.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
I guess it doesn't bode well for your skating skill for example if you fall while skating.

Haruka's SS was better than Satoko's. She got punished in PE instead, which I find unjustified, given the rest of her performance.