Ladies SP - 2013 Rostelecom Cup | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 2013 Rostelecom Cup

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hmmm clean Agnes only gets 60 points compared to Gracie's 69 points at SC. Is there really a 9 point difference between the two skaters?

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Well, it wasn't the cleanest performance possible but head and shoulders above Tuktamysheva's standard SP.

ahy

Final Flight
Anyone saw a butterfly beside liza when she was doing her final spin :p

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
I'm not sure if I'd call 3-2ing and doublefooting(didn't look like a downgrade) nailing it but at least it wasn't a complete disaster :)
This. She seemed to be very cautious, esp. in the first part. But it was a good step in the right direction.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
***? Mirai and Agnes skate clean and Liz still scores 60 points too? Welcome to home cooking 101.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Oh dear. Who thought a Latin medley would be a good for for Tuktamysheva? The gloves have got to go (steam heat Latin music and gloves together are a recipe for cognitive dissonance) and she just doesn't dance well enough for that kind of Latin music. Just a total mismatch for me.

Miss October

Rinkside
"That's not my music!" says the announcer...and Kanako starts again. Does this happen often? I imagine it could be very unnerving...

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I think that's a double downgrade double toe. So probably effectively 0 points.

21.81 + 27.43 = 49.24

Last.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Didn't Murakami finish 4th at Worlds last year? What's happened to her? At this rate she might not make the Olympic team.

Miss October

Rinkside
Kanako looked so sad...she kept shaking her head and looked like she was going to cry when she saw her score.