Mao88 - "the SOURCE" for Figure Skating on YouTube | Golden Skate

Mao88 - "the SOURCE" for Figure Skating on YouTube

lcd

Match Penalty
I join the chorus of "board members" who express our admiration and appreciation to Mao88 for posting such well organized and timely links from competitions.

My SUGGESTION would be … Mao88 - please start a WEBSITE or BLOG with links to events over time. It would be a simply AWESOME reference going forward. The virtual SOURCE for figure skating on YouTube.

Could start with simple copy and paste of the key link postings from the Grand Prixs and work forward.

Regardless - Thank you Mao88!

elee63

Final Flight
Searched for the Mao88 on youtube... can't seem to find it. Is it just me?

I've been using 'Frida340' for competition coverage. English Eurosport commentary, and fast uploads.

Although, was caught a little off guard when after Nagasu's SP, the commentator goes on complimenting her strong showing, thinking that she's from Japan.

Come on now. We know she's Asian... but she's been around for quite a while...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Mao88 is a member here and compiles the links at each competition, you can see their work in all of the competition forums. Mao88 is awesome!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I join the chorus of "board members" who express our admiration and appreciation to Mao88 for posting such well organized and timely links from competitions.

My SUGGESTION would be … Mao88 - please start a WEBSITE or BLOG with links to events over time. It would be a simply AWESOME reference going forward. The virtual SOURCE for figure skating on YouTube.

Could start with simple copy and paste of the key link postings from the Grand Prixs and work forward.

I know that your suggestion is intended as a compliment to the value of Mao's efforts.

But ... I for one think Mao already does more than enough to spoon-feed us.

The previous video posts are readily available in the GS archives to anyone who wants to return to them. It's not that hard, people. ;)

We are very fortunate that Mao already takes on so much heavy lifting for us.

aftertherain

Record Breaker

I agree with golden411. Mao88 already does enough of this for free, but maybe you be the one to make and maintain the website/blog? That way it'll be something like a partnership.