Ladies FS - 2013 Rostelecom Cup | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS - 2013 Rostelecom Cup

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Good luck to all the ladies in the second group, especially to Carolina, to hold it together :popcorn:

zamboni step

Final Flight
Satoko and Kanako were both slaughtered in PCS....:disapp: both around a good 5 points lower in PCS than they deserve. Go Liza and Carolina! (Please dump that long program....)

bluesky85

On the Ice
Satoko was lovely. :love:
But barely higher PCS than Nikol? Seriously?

I know. She is beautiful and very mature for her age, but her PCS is only 1 point lower than Kanako, which I find a little bit strange... I would give them 2-3 point difference in PCS... but that's just my personal opinion...

elif

Medalist
Satoko was lovely. :love:
But barely higher PCS than Nikol? Seriously?

She got almost same PCS at the NHK Trophy which is a home ice for her. Also Nicol got almost same PCS at the Cup of China but I can't remember anybody crying for her score then.:rolleye:

yuki

Final Flight
Wow, I didn't expect Miyahara to get such high PCS. If she hadn't gotten all those downgrades this would have been her record.

Those were not high PCS, especially her SS, which is better than everyone's so far but hasn't been scored as such.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Satoko and Kanako were both slaughtered in PCS....:disapp: both around a good 5 points lower in PCS than they deserve. Go Liza and Carolina! (Please dump that long program....)

Miyahara had 54.31 in NHK trophy, which we can hence assume to have been inflated. This could probably be even considered an improvement in PCS for her if we take that into account...

As for my personal feelings, I really like the music and I enjoyed the program as well. The jumps make me feel quite scared for her, though... And I guess plenty of them got downgraded once again.

yuki

Final Flight
She got almost same PCS at the NHK Trophy which is a home ice for her. Also Nicol got almost same PCS at the Cup of China but I can't remember anybody crying for her score then.:rolleye:

Oh, Satoko gets lowballed in PCS all the time, even though her SS and TR are terrific. It was particularly glaring compared to Nikol who skated right before her, that is all.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Oh dear, when she finally gets a good SP she bombs the FS... Tuktamysheva, that is.

zamboni step

Final Flight
Miyahara had 54.31 in NHK trophy, which we can hence assume to have been inflated. This could probably be even considered an improvement in PCS for her if we take that into account...

As for my personal feelings, I really like the music and I enjoyed the program as well. The jumps make me feel quite scared for her, though... And I guess plenty of them got downgraded once again.

She was low-balled there too being a new skater to the Senior skating scene. Oh god there goes Elizaveta's medal.....

Shayuki

Record Breaker
The rest of the program has been good but 2 falls along with a doubling of the combination really doesn't bode well for her. Murakami should probably still be leading.

Then again, that technical mark is awfully high(should be going down a bit...)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA (RUS)

Music: Malaguena by Ernesto Lecuona

3Lz - fall
3Lz+2T
3F - fall
LSp
FSSp
2A+3T - solid
3S+2T
3Lo
StSq - good energy
ChSq - back spiral (not pretty), besti squat, lunge
2A
CCoSp

Rough start with two falls, but the rest of the program was solid

Score: 56.74+56.97-2.00 = 111.71, 171.87, 1st out of 5

yuki

Final Flight
The rest of the program has been good but 2 falls along with a doubling of the combination really doesn't bode well for her. Murakami should probably still be leading.

Then again, that technical mark is awfully high(should be going down a bit...)

Satoko is leading so far, even though she's behind Kanako in the LP.