Ladies FS - 2013 Rostelecom Cup | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS - 2013 Rostelecom Cup

zamboni step

Final Flight
Agnes should get better PCS but lower TES than Mirai, all these jumps are a little messy, possibly UR on the 3Lz-2T.

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
MIRAI IS GETTING A MEDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AAAAAAAHHHH proud fan <33333

F
I
N
A
L
L
Y

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Nagasu just improved her NHK PCS 53.52 to 56.98. Scandal :laugh:

Jesus, why is it so hard to understand? Mirai was way better here than in Japan. I have no problem with her PCS improvement.
Tukt PCS were lower here because she skated worse than Skate America
Kanako skated way better here than in China and yet for her, the PCS dropped.

yuki

Final Flight
Tuktamisheva got 59.25 at Skate America and 56.97 in Cup of Russia. (-3.28)
Murakami got 57.03 at the Cup of China and 54.96 in Cup of Russia. (-2.07)

Why peoples are thinking this is a PCS scandal I don't understand :rolleye: Its not like Tuktamsheva leading for her PCS over Kanako:rolleye:

You can't really compare scores across competitions (different pannels). I think the problem is more how they were scored relative to one another here, not necessarily the absolute scores they received. Liza is not so much better than Kanako PCS-wise that a flawed performance from her should get higher PCS that a good performance from Kanako.

zamboni step

Final Flight
Wow Agnes is going to be dropping below Liza and Mirai, some prediction points saved. I do like that program for her though.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Agnes ZAWADZKI (USA)

Music: La Cumparsita; Tango Jalousie

3Lo - held on, maybe UR
3T+3T - ok, bit scratchy landing
3F - e, twofooted
StSq
3Lz+2T
FCSp
2Lz
2S+2T+1Lo - slow, twofooted
LSp
2A
ChSq - ina bauer, steps, spiral
CCoSp

Solid for her standards, but the costly mistakes will put her behing Nagasu and Tukt, I think

Score: 47.16+55.60 = 102.76 (SB), 163.21 (SB), 4th out of 7

elif

Medalist
Well... she did way better here than she did at NHK... didn't she?

I just joked about PCS crying.:) I know she skated first in the NHK and her performance today is much better.:clap:

Also Agnes got 51.65 at cup of china.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Jesus, why is it so hard to understand? Mirai was way better here than in Japan. I have no problem with her PCS improvement.
Tukt PCS were lower here because she skated worse than Skate America
Kanako skated way better here than in China and yet for her, the PCS dropped.

What if I said her PCS here were accurate and too low in CoC? As I said, CoC was very low level so inflation is very likely.

Well, kind of a bad comparison because this is overall a very weak event as well. This bronze medal score will be the second-lowest I believe?

Shayuki

Record Breaker
55.6 PCS?

Okay that's... too high in comparison to the other competitors here. Well maybe I'm missing something but

Mirunna

Record Breaker
What if I said her PCS here were accurate and too low in CoC? As I said, CoC was very low level so inflation is very likely.

Well, kind of a bad comparison because this is overall a very weak event as well. This bronze medal score will be the second-lowest I believe?

You can make a point there, but I don't actually think Kanako didn't deserve to break 7 in PCS today
Go Caro!!!

zamboni step

Final Flight
Agnes is lucky to be above Kanako, seriously lucky with those pops and her program not being as strong. Go Carolina, skate your awful program like it's actually decent!

gimble

On the Ice
Not sure about Kostner's costume. It doesn't seem very flattering on my small and wide video stream.

zamboni step

Final Flight
Congratulations to Carolina and Julia for taking 2nd and 1st respectively. It's basically a lock at this point, Carolina is not looking so hot for the Olympics....this program is still a piece of meh despite her doing her best to bring it to life.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Well I don't really like this costume either.

I think that the only correct thing for Kostner to do would have been to use her last costume but with the hat as well.

Wow, the beginning of her program was rather solid but she's been having a lot of trouble in these later jumps.

Elena Radionova is practically guaranteed for GPF unless Lipnitskaia bombs big time and she would probably still win.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
The costume is bad in my opinion. Especially it looks like she is not wearing anything under her skirt)