Anyone going to Canadian Nationals 2014? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Anyone going to Canadian Nationals 2014?

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Hello all GoldenSkate Members!
I will be attending Nationals for the full 3 days of competition and full practice sessions tomorrow. I live in Kanata so it would be an easy commute.

I you will be all coming from Hotels from Kanata, you can the 96A (make its 96A!!) direction towards ScotiaBank place.

I would love to finally meet you all (even though I haven't been actively on for a long time) but I do continue reading all your great comments concerning figure skating. Any particular place or time we can meet?

I will be attending the practice sessions tomorrow and will be there all day.

See you there!

Sara D

I will be there on Saturday evening, sitting in Section 120, Seat 21 or 22 (my mother will be with me, so I'm not sure which of the seats each of us will take, lol), if you want to come say hello. I'm not far from Ottawa myself so I don't need to worry about travel either. :)

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
What is going on in Canada. By now you think there would be some talk about what is going on. No practice reports and nothing really started talking about tomorrow's short programs. Not a hint about how V and M are doing; Chan or if Reynolds is ready or Osmond fully healed. You'd think there would have been some discussion if Osmond can do a complete program yet - doubtful but who knows. One wonders with the weather and lack of posts here if anyone cares?

Ilvskating

Final Flight
I'm going tomorrow for the free in the evening, driving down from Toronto. I'm so glad the temperature is above zero for the driving, but worrying if I can still do some skating on the Rideau canal. I'll be up in the 200 level, 202 E I believe. So I can just wave to the lower bow and wish everybody a safe and enjoyable stay in Ottawa!