Seattle Seahawks! | Golden Skate

Seattle Seahawks!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Seahawk fans need to realize, though, that the Superbowl is not being played in Seattle and so IF the team makes it all the way, the twelfth man will not be available to come into play.

I just wish the refs weren't making it easy for them - they made some extremely BAD calls last night, and have consistently this season (I'm not saying that they haven't won some contests convincingly - the Niners sucked it up earlier this season when in Seattle)... the refs have been all over the map with what they decide is acceptable and what isn't, and it's not consistent. They need to just follow the rules for EVERY team. But I have a feeling the NFL wants to see certain things happen and so the refs really aren't making the calls over all - but they are the pawns on the field manipulating the game. It's not fun to watch. :disapp:

[I'm not, not a Seahawks fan because I like the Niners. I'm anti the Seahawks because they are "by default" Alaska's team even though until VERY recently most Alaskans who watch football were cheering for all of the other teams. :disapp: I know it's because it's the logical market for us, but still... I hate it.]

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Yeah, I agree with you regarding the bad calls. The Seahawks should have won the Super Bowl in 2006, but were victim to bad calls despite really good playing. Back then the NFL wanted the Steelers to win as a parting gift for some of its veteran players.

The Seahawks got really lucky in a few games where they played terribly. But I do think they are a good team, bad calls or not.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
They are a good team. I just wish the NFL would let good teams play and win based on that, and not for commercial reasons.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
*ahem!* Um... so... how'd you enjoy Sunday's game? ;)

:cry:

That said, they deserved to lose. Seriously, I'm a fan, but not a blind one. They made some costly mistakes throughout the game that led to the loss. I hope they know that this is the caliber of playing they will see during playoff and cannot afford to make big mistakes like they did in previous games.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
:cry:

That said, they deserved to lose. Seriously, I'm a fan, but not a blind one. They made some costly mistakes throughout the game that led to the loss. I hope they know that this is the caliber of playing they will see during playoff and cannot afford to make big mistakes like they did in previous games.

Some of the players have already said that they'll rely on the 12th man... which is another reason why I think crowd noise levels should be applied like they are in high school ball lol it lets the players get lazy...

Niners should've been up by more but they made some stupid errors... and then the refs were nitpicky on them, and blind to a few calls against Seattle. ;)