Senior Pairs SP - GPF 2013 | Golden Skate

Senior Pairs SP - GPF 2013

colleen o'neill

Medalist
Hellooo.. is anybody there ? I had a nap so I could stay up half the night to watch this.. but I'm piping up early to ask if anyone has a link :biggrin: ( especially if it's eurosport )

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I took the morning off work :eek:: so I could stay in bed and watch it live (on Eurosport 2).

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
The Japanese announcer in the arena just announced Moore-Towers/Moscovitch as being from the USA. Oops! The English language announcer got the country correct though.

auser

Record Breaker

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Love Peng/Zhang's program. She is really improving quickly and looking like a confident senior competitor now. Nice start to the competition. So cool to see Hongbo Zhao in the K&C in the coach's seat!

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Insanely difficult transitions into their required elements by D/R. Very well done, they seem to have shaken off their earlier-in-the-season bugs.

If the rest of the pairs skate like the first two couples, this will be a fabulous competition.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Man props to Kirsten for saving the 3L throw it was majorly leaning in the air! :bow:

Lower PCS than D/R? Hm....

Excidra2001

On the Ice
I missed P/Z, but they must have been good to be ahead of MT/M, since MT/M were pretty great.

I found MT/M to be somewhat tentative here. Also, I think Dylan might have two footed the 3toe. Finally, that lean on the 3throw might have lost them some GOE. MT/M would've been close to D/R if they were perfect.

samson

Medalist
Just tuning into the pairs now. It's great watching this warm-up group. Three wonderful veteran pairs sharing the same warm-up ice. Doesn't get much better than that.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
great pairs event so far...I hope that Aliona & Robin will deliver a clear sharp performance