2013-2014 GPF - Videos | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2013-2014 GPF - Videos

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
V/T's antics at the Victory Ceremony which ended with them falling, a little bit of fun or trying
to upstage S/S?

Seemed like a fun little bonus to me without any bad intentions. :) It was kind of funny though that they played V/Ts short music and S/Ss long. :)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
As always Mao, you are a treasure. And now with excellent backup from golden411. Thank you both for letting me luxuriate in great skating--and my own laziness! :)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Thanks so much for posting these, especially the Ladies LP. In their infinite wisdom, Eurosport 2 Netherlands decided German Bundesliga soccer was more important than the scheduled airing of the Ladies LP, so I'm grateful for the chance to catch up with the videos linked here. :)

I find it very impressive and commendable that even when competing at the Grand Prix Final herself, Mao Asada has found the time to source those videos and then post them for us, in a clear and organised manner. We love you, Mao.

Mao88

Record Breaker
I find it very impressive and commendable that even when competing at the Grand Prix Final herself, Mao Asada has found the time to source those videos and then post them for us, in a clear and organised manner. We love you, Mao.

The 'Axis of Evil' is absolutely right! Cheeky! :laugh:

ice coverage

Record Breaker