Pairs FS - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Pairs FS - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final

elif

Medalist
Why Duhamel and Radford struggling with lifts I don't understand. They have good height difference.:confused:

samson

Medalist
There's just something about seeing this trio of pairs on the ice at the same time that makes me excited.

BounceAround

On the Ice
I nominate Pang and Tong for best dressed this year. The Yao Bin camp has really stepped up its packaging efforts.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
So Duhamel Radford just got lower pcs than m-t mosco and cheng and peng! Opinions?

Excidra2001

On the Ice
I don't like D/R long program. It has some nice moments, but overall it pales in comparison to what they've done in the last two seasons. As a world bronze medalist, one would think they would pull out all the stops. umm.

BounceAround

On the Ice
I am so happy that Pang and Tong will have at least one visibly clean competition to remember for their last season. That was lovely.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Qing PANG / Jian TONG (RUS)

Music: I Dreamed a Dream (from "Les Miserables") by Claude-Michel Schoenberg

2A+2A+SEQ - finally clean
3T - solid again!
3Tw - nice height
BoDs
FCCoSp - unison/centering bit off
ChSq
RLi
3STh - nice height
3LoTh - nice height, bit forward
BLi
Li
PCoSp

Wow, a very strong skate. Fistpump from both. TES is ~3 pts higher than P/Z. Should score more than enough to lead

Score: 69.70+68.88 = 138.58 (SB), 213.98 (PB), 1st out of 4

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Their TES beats the one they got at the 2010 Olympics! Woah! :)

ETA: Or not. Oh well, still pretty good!

samson

Medalist
They were just extraordinary. While I feel like I have no need to ever hear Les Mis on the ice ever again, I could watch that routine for days. They take me to another place this season. Truly.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
They were just extraordinary. While I feel like I have no need to ever hear Les Mis on the ice ever again, I could watch that routine for days. They take me to another place this season. Truly.

Samson, again, COULD NOT AGREE MORE!! Lyrical, sweeping, subtle, transporting!

BounceAround

On the Ice

I completely agree. While a lot of my feelings may come from nostalgia and sympathy, I actually feel like their program has many beautiful choreographic "moments".

...and that was great from Savchenko and Szolkowy! I loved when they zoomed to her face at the end. Girlfriend was owning it :p.