Ice Dance FD - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance FD - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Weaver/Poje

Solid skate, but they held a bit back I thought. TES box is only 45.51 (they got 51.67 at SC) so there must'va been some low levels. It did seem like he had a wobble on some steps.

Score: 45.51+51.85=97.36, 165.04, 2nd out of 3

They nod, but they don't seem happy.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Hm...I felt Weaver and Poje lacked the sharpness I've seen from them in their past events. And the TES score is quite low for them.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Andreeeeew...hotneeess my goood. I cant even watch its too much lucky kaitlyn

flaneur

On the Ice
W/P good mood. Felt it could be cleaner... one or two little bobbles. Although they felt much faster than P/B

samson

Medalist
LOVED that skate. That little TES box would indicate they won't score as well as the French, but I liked that so much more. I do think as they progress, they can up the speed and and some of the push and pull energy between each other. It's more of a feeling I'm talking about rather than an actual action. It's like they have to push into each others until they move through each other and become something totally different. They are close though.

This team does really well with passionate numbers like this. I'm looking to see them push themselves and develop over the next four years!!!

Aaaaaaaaah and into second.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
Now the Russians just need to score a 96 or lower in the FD so that my predictions are 100% correct. :popcorn:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I'm so angry!!!!!! W/P are soo underscored!!!!!! I think this tango is one of the best program in this season!!! And they skated very good! This is the real ice dance!!!!

auser

Record Breaker
Yeah, those black ones aren't showing off his ASSets at all! :laugh: (How did you know what I was thinking! Get out of my head!)
Why not give all the guys the pants erm I mean chance to show their assets? We do want to make sure this is a fair competition ;)

samson

Medalist
or maybe I was just esoteric. either way it's to put the drink DOWN... after one more glass...

It's Friday.

Excidra2001

On the Ice
Am I the only that feels that judges have been sending W/P mixed signals? They skated a tad better here than in Russia but scored 4-5 points less here.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Wow...I overslept and woke up to see S/S over V/T in Pairs, and P/B over W/P in Dance. Is it a full moon or something?

Actually I'm a fan of both W/P and P/B's programs.

Oh look, time to pitch a tent. We're going camping....

Hi B/S!