Going to 2005 Nats? | Golden Skate

Going to 2005 Nats?

eliza88

On the Ice
Who's going to 2005 Nationals in Portland, Oregon? Who's thinking about it?

I am going with my mother-in-law (she lives in Portland!). I am very excited about this! Ahhhh, a week long of living and breathing skating...can't wait!

eliza88

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
I'm thinking about it. I've never been to Portland and it's too far from San Francisco!!! It would be a great year to go, considering all that happened this year. It's also the year before the Olympics!!

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

eliza88

On the Ice
hrmsk8ngnutt--Portland is a fun city! They have a really good mass transit system. Your flight might be a horribly long 2 hours and you'll stay in the same time zone :) That's shorter than my drive from Seattle!

I saw Stars on Ice years ago at The Rose Garden and I think it is a good arena for skating!

eliza88

PS. Has anyone been to both Nats and Worlds? Any big differences? (aside from the different nationalities...)

guinevere

Final Flight
I haven't gotten my tix yet but I will be going (so close to home......). I am so psyched to get to see so many skaters that otherwise I'd never even know about........

guinevere

tharrtell

TriGirl Rinkside
On the Ice
Thinking about it ... driveable from San Francisco. If I can do it on the cheap, I'm there. I've got an uncle up there, so it just might work.