Japanese Nationals 2013-2014 - Men | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Japanese Nationals 2013-2014 - Men

auser

Record Breaker
Talking about Oda, again.
He did 3toe instead of 4toe, so he changed his combination from 3-3 to 3-2, to avoid zayak.
Isn’t it great improvement for him?
Happy for Nobu. Thank you all for the updates:bow:.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Hanyu OMG O_O Shame that Nationals don't count for the record books - first over 100 points, gets to keep that record forever...

Keep calm Takahashi!

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
I wonder how the PCS between Hanyu and Takahashi stacked up... Hanyu was clean, and Takahashi had trouble on 2 jumping passes :cry:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Takahashi 82.57
4T< 3A fall 3Lz-3T<
3rd place
Ouch. 20 points behind Hanyu, 10 points behind Machida... and just now 8 points behind Kozuka... with Oda breathing down his neck...

I am worried for him.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I'm heartbroken for Dai. I hope Sochi is still possible. I'm happy for Kozuka! Kind of think Machida was underscored. And I'm bored with Yuzurus SP. 103? Yeah sure, I love his skating, but I think this is too much.

lady_bee

Medalist
Even with shaky jumps, Kozuka was beautiful to watch. Love his skating.
Now, I am looking forward Sasaki.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
MaiKatze said:
I'm heartbroken for Dai. I hope Sochi is still possible. I'm happy for Kozuka! Kind of think Machida was underscored. And I'm bored with Yuzurus SP. 103? Yeah sure, I love his skating, but I think this is too much.

Lol. This is a national championship. As if they ever weren't inflated. Dai had a fall and not one clean jumping pass, yet still has about the same PCS as Yuzu who was perfect. I suspect that's not a problem :p

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I never said I didn't know why he is judged like that. Yuzuru is the one who challenges Chan in Sochi. Chan will be marked accordingly in his own Nationals. But 103? None of the others will be able to reach that, even if Yuzuru bombs his LP which he surely won't do.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
What? How do you know Dai wouldn't have reached that if he was clean? And I think Yuzu deserves to be ahead of even a clean Kozu by some points, but Kozu wasn't even clean.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Sooo happy for Machida!!! Did anyone find ant youtube videos posted somewhere?? Dying to see the performances

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Poor Dai! This is harder as we thought about the Japanese National. Who will go to Sochi? Yuzuru and... ?

Chan will receive 105 points, if he will be perfect at Canadian Nat. ;)

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I don't know if Daisuke would have been able to be over 100? But even clean I kind of doubt it. For me personally a score of 103 is too much. But you're free to think otherwise. Yuzuru wins and deserves it, that's all that matters.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
What was Hanyu's jump layout? Also SP final results? The results link has not been updated and shows nothing not even for dance which occurred earlier,