Japanese Nationals 2013-2014 - Ladies | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Japanese Nationals 2013-2014 - Ladies

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
See, at first I thought this was a really bad thing.

And then I saw this.

Please refrain from doing something like that to me. My nerves cannot handle it.

lol - that was a bit cruel indeed! ;)

Peach

Rinkside
3A probably downgraded again? Her TES was lower than Satoko's. Wow, JSF and Amano are probably Asada's worst enemies. Unbelievable.

Well unless it was actually underrotated. I haven't seen the program yet so I can't say anything, but I'm pretty sure JSF wouldn't want her to score badily. It's probably just Amano. Is he the tech caller again?

ks777

Record Breaker
Well unless it was actually underrotated. I haven't seen the program yet so I can't say anything, but I'm pretty sure JSF wouldn't want her to score badily. It's probably just Amano. Is he the tech caller again?

yes Amano is one of the tech callers I believe.

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
See, at first I thought this was a really bad thing.

And then I saw this.

Please refrain from doing something like that to me. My nerves cannot handle it.

You have me cracking up :laugh: hell will freeze over before Mao is left off the Sochi team. However, I do want Mao to nail the programs here to give her the confidence needed to skate well at the Olympics.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Oh - My - God!
Seriously, I'm doing this (watching this thread only, without being able to watch the actual skating!) and I don't like it one bit!
It's excruciating!!! The anxiety is killing me.
Waiting for the marks without being able to watch the skating is like... GETTING FAT WITHOUT EVEN EATING ALL YOU WANT! ;)