Japanese Nationals 2013-2014 - Ladies | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Japanese Nationals 2013-2014 - Ladies

zamboni step

Final Flight
I predict Suzuki bombs again. The gap with Miyahara is 3.6 points, which is similar to the gap with Radionova at NHK trophy. Radionova's 128 points put huge pressure on Suzuki (skated right after Radionova) and we know the result. If Miyahara skates visibly clean FS (very likely so), she will get the score of 128 or even higher. Miyahara is UR is not so problematic in this competiton, and the judges will be supportive. In fact, Miyahara at Japanese nationals is even more formidable than Radionova at NHK trophy. Last year's nationals, Suzuki bombed badly after Murakami's stellar free skating. Her mental weakness is more than apparent. Murakami can skate after confirming Suzuki's "result". That is a big advantage. We can forget about Ando now.

Well aren't you lovely, lets not forget who has the world medal and has been on the World team three times. I like Satoko too, but I feel she isn't ready for the world team when she got slaughtered at last year's Junior Worlds.

Ambivalent

On the Ice
YES YES YES Akiko!!! I can't wait to watch her performance and see her smile light up the stadium. She may win Nationals if Mao doesn't skate to her potential.

zamboni step

Final Flight
MOTHER OF GOD. :jaw: She could win this!!!!!! Gone are the days of Akiko robbing by the Japanese Federation

Ambivalent

On the Ice
Mao has to get ~142 in order to win. I don't think she has ever received so high, even from Japanese nationals!

ahy

Final Flight
Sorry mao but i really hope akiko will be the champion !! Anyway, japan really has a deep field in men and ladies

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Holy...! Akiko 215?! OMG I want to see that skate SO BADLY NOW!