John Zimmerman On Queer Eye | Golden Skate

John Zimmerman On Queer Eye

Living in NYC and quite familiar with the Gay scene, I do not believer that John needs any help from the Fab Five. I'm sure they would bow to those good looks and take advice from him:laugh:

Joe

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
Oh, but everyone can use help from Ted Allen, the Food Guy, upon whom I'd have a mighty crush, if I didn't know better.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
Living in NYC and quite familiar with the Gay scene, I do not believer that John needs any help from the Fab Five. I'm sure they would bow to those good looks and take advice from him:laugh:

Joe

Exactly!! Any of those guys should look that good!!

hockeyfan228 said:
Oh, but everyone can use help from Ted Allen, the Food Guy, upon whom I'd have a mighty crush, if I didn't know better.

More than John? John comes second only to Yags in hearthrobs on Golden Skate. But Hockeyfan, I know the best way to a woman's heart is through her stomach. the Food Man wins out.
:laugh:

Joe

IDLERACER

Medalist
Interesting website. Click HERE to see a picture of (from left to right) Oksana Baiul, Jenni Meno, Jamie Salé and Kyoko Ina as they will appear later this month on Family Feud.

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
More than John? John comes second only to Yags in hearthrobs on Golden Skate.
If I were interested in jail bait, those two wouldn't make it to the qualifying rounds. I find the coaches -- Steuer, Arutunian, Shpilband, Yuka Sato's father -- much more interesting. I also have a soft spot for Yao Bin, ever since the camera caught him shedding a tear after Shen/Zhao's LP in DC.

Yazmeen

On the Ice
Just how did the Fab Five control their drooling after spending time with John???? :laugh: He looks great, but maybe he needed a little help in the kitchen and in the decorating dept., and possibly wardrobe. Can't wait to see it. I just love QESG.

Yazmeen said:
Just how did the Fab Five control their drooling after spending time with John???? :laugh: He looks great, but maybe he needed a little help in the kitchen and in the decorating dept., and possibly wardrobe. Can't wait to see it. I just love QESG.

One other thing John has is a beautiful wife. As for the kitchen, I am sure he can work up a batch grits.:laugh:

Joe

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Exactly, Joe -- I hardly think that anyone who can land the stunning Silvia Fontana hardly needs a makeover!!:)

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Teaser for next week

Just watched QE and they had a teaser for next week's episode with John Z. The opening line was 'He's an Olympic Champion....'!!!! :eek: :p :laugh:

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

Joesitz said:
Joe
Have any of us seen John's apartment? Maybe Sylvia won't move to NY until he cleans up his act. Have any of us seen John hang out in private? He may let his nose hair grow on the weekends. Have any of us dated John? Okay, I have, and let me tell you, the guy doesn't know how to order wine to save his life. Why do you think I only went out with him once? He dressed okay for the date, but for a high profile guy like that, he could have done much better. Don't forget, most of the time other people dress this guy.

Last season QE did, so to speak, a very good looking guy who was much like John--from the south, more comfortable in a cowboy hat than in designer duds, and didn't have a gross-out apartment (actually had a pretty nice though spartan apartment). The guy looked great at first glance, but after the QE guys got through with him, BIG difference. Plus they made his proposal to his girlfriend amazing.

Just because somebody's gorgeous doesn't mean he knows how to jhuzz.
Rgirl

mpal2

Final Flight
There is a teaser of John shopping with Carson at www.bravotv.com

I found it extremely amusing. Carson seems to have a harder time not touching the clothing (on the straight man) when they are cuter. :laugh: I watched that wishing I could be Carson. Color me jealous. I think I would have had as much fun shopping with John as he did.

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Thanks, mpal2. I agree - I wish I could have been Carson.... And we now know the answer to the question 'boxers or briefs?'.... :D

Everyone should also check out episode guide - the episode is called 'Queer Eye for the Skate Guy'. I especially love the quote from Kyoko at the bottom, so I'm sure we'll see her in the episode (in addition to Silvia). I can't wait until next week!!!

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
I was kind of surprised that John would be willing to appear on camera in tight black briefs.:eek: He is following in the footsteps of Alexei at the Olympics. :laugh:

h*tp://www.vincentchip.com/Zimmerman.jpg

(copy and paste the above url into the address bar and replace the "t" with a "*")

Flora MacDonald

Rinkside
Rgirl said:
. . . Have any of us dated John? Okay, I have, and let me tell you, the guy doesn't know how to order wine to save his life. Why do you think I only went out with him once? . . .
Rgirl

I am seriously impressed!

More, more, I want to know more about your social life Rgirl:D