2004 Skate America | Golden Skate

2004 Skate America

sk8ing_lady2001

Final Flight
Who's going? I might! I am anticipating it, and to see many of my favorite skaters there, including Michelle of course! Woohoo! :D

Where is it going to be?

I hope Michelle does the Grand Prix next year, too. Everybody is speculating that she will want to try out the CoP in preparation for Torino. But as usual, only Michelle knows what she is going to do, and she's not telling!

Mathman

dewet

Final Flight
I believe it is in Pittsburgh. It would be wise for Michelle to try a program under CoP at least once.

brenlynn

On the Ice
it is in pittsburgh. i want to go, but i am holding out to see who might be skating in it.

dewet said:
I believe it is in Pittsburgh. It would be wise for Michelle to try a program under CoP at least once.

Dewet - Absolutely. If MK has any idea of skating the Olys, it would be best for her to get a taste of the CoP, just for feed back as how she can garner more points. Winning Skate America will be less important than the experience gained.

Joe

Brenda, I hope you go no matter who is skating. My favorite thing when I went to Skate America two years ago was getting to see and meet skaters that I had never heard of before. It was a lot of fun.

Mathman

Jhar55

Medalist
I will be going, just waiting for uncle sam to send my tax refund so I can send in the money.