Ladies SP - 2014 Russian Championships | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 2014 Russian Championships

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
Okay, i'm expecting someone from this group to beat Julia's score..
Adelina is prob capable of it if she goes clean.

zamboni step

Final Flight
too bad her PCS is low

She's lost weight, if you say she still has weight issues now I will question your eye sight and it will confirm my suspicion you seem to solicit eating disorders. I do wish she weren't wearing that outfit for the 243094012930th time.

Adelina looks like she's going out to a club -_- Come on Adelina, you're better than that dress.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Her flip and lutz both always look questionable most of the time in terms of edge. I also thought her flip might also have deserved a UR call.

I'm sure there's a "everything you ever wanted to know in terms of Lutz/Flip/Flutz/Lip" thread somewhere...
Let me know if you have the link...

Just a question: IF Lipnitskaia DID get an e call on her Lutz AND on her Flip, could she just say "what are you talking about? It was a 3F3T and then a 3Lz"?
I mean, does the way she approaches the jump (ie "looks like it's going to be a Lz / F") have anything to do with it? Is it a criteria for a Lz that the 2 seconds before you jump look like a Lz approach?

I had that thought when I saw a SP of Brian Joubert 2 years ago:
He always gets an e for his flip, and his SP was 4T3T; 3A; 3F. At one competition (can't remember which one), instead of having a 3F-e in the protocol, he had a 3Lz, despite the jump and the preparation to it being the same as always. Higher base value, no e deduction: win-win! :) Since there was no 3Lz besides that jump, nothing speaks against saying it's a Lz, right?
But then, at the next comp, they said it was a F again! :confused:
Technical experts?

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
Adelina and Liz were the two early stars

:clap:

Let's go girls. I would be here for both of them to come out on top tbh! :yay: even though they're inconsistent muahah

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Happy for Alena and glad she was happy too. Her 3-3 is impressive, big height and big distance. I enjoyed Elena as usual and she was clean again :clap: Julia was so-so today for me. Hope she does better with her lovely FS.

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
She's lost weight, if you say she still has weight issues now I will question your eye sight and it will confirm my suspicion you seem to solicit eating disorders. I do wish she weren't wearing that outfit for the 243094012930th time.

Adelina looks like she's going out to a club -_- Come on Adelina, you're better than that dress.

She's saving her best dress for the Olympics because it's gonna boost her score. :agree:

zamboni step

Final Flight
Adelina and Liz were the two early stars

:clap:

Let's go girls. I would be here for both of them to come out on top tbh! :yay: even though they're inconsistent muahah

I agree, they're my two favourites and seeing them take the two spots would be great, sadly Liza has to win really for that to happen....

I'm sure there's a "everything you ever wanted to know in terms of Lutz/Flip/Flutz/Lip" thread somewhere...
Let me know if you have the link...

Just a question: IF Lipnitskaia DID get an e call on her Lutz AND on her Flip, could she just say "what are you talking about? It was a 3F3T and then a 3Lz"?
I mean, does the way she approaches the jump (ie "looks like it's going to be a Lz / F") have anything to do with it? Is it a criteria for a Lz that the 2 seconds before you jump look like a Lz approach?

I had that thought when I saw a SP of Brian Joubert 2 years ago:
He always gets an e for his flip, and his SP was 4T3T; 3A; 3F. At one competition (can't remember which one), instead of having a 3F-e in the protocol, he had a 3Lz, despite the jump and the preparation to it being the same as always. Higher base value, no e deduction: win-win! :) Since there was no 3Lz besides that jump, nothing speaks again saying it's a Lz, right?
But then, at the next comp, they said it was a F again! :confused:
Technical experts?

Well skaters getting both calls in one program isn't unheard of, I think at that point they look at the planned content sheet and the entrance, and then the technical panel votes on which jump was which.

zamboni step

Final Flight
jesus liz...

I think she needs to learn about the giving nature of Christmas and give us some form of hope for her. That and Mishin needs a visit from the spirits of Christmas too get him in the mood to kick her into shape. :disapp:

At least she did everything else ok.

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
Tuk says goodbye to Euros...........................................................

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I can hear sky_fly20 already....

Real pity about the fall, but beautiful otherwise.

Ane for all those complaining about her going back to the same SP again, well, if it works...

Good luck in the FS

CaroLiza_fan xxxxxx

EDIT: Sorry, written before the scores came up.

8th???!!!

Either something's badly wrong with the scoring, or I must be far too biased to be objective!!! (I suspect the latter!)

Unfortunately, at this rate of going, I think you are right that she won't be at Euros, never mind Worlds and Olympics.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Standings:

1. Lipnitskaia 70.32
2. Radionova 67.76
3. Leonova 67.03
4. Proklova 64.07
5. Gosviani 63.20
6. Sakhanovich 62.36