6 Katarina Gerboldt / Alexander Enbert

Warm-Up Group 3
7 Ksenia Stolbova / Fedor Klimov
8 Maria Vigalova / Egor Zakroev
9 Evgenia Tarasova / Vladimir Morozov
10 Vera Bazarova / Yuri Larionov

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Lina and Maxim grew a lot since last season!
They are kind of all over the place right now but very nice looking throws and twist

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Lina and Maxim grew a lot since last season!
They are kind of all over the place right now but very nice looking throws and twist

they both grew and dont look like kindergarten kids anymore
hopefully this transition period will give them experience for seniors next season

Mirunna

Record Breaker
they both grew and dont look like kindergarten kids anymore
hopefully this transition period will give them experience for seniors next season

Yes, you are right, they don't look like kinds anymore. Good for them for going for the 3T already, she gets decent height on it, very close to landing it.
Besides their botched 3T and last spin (and unison issues on their side by side spin) they did land the side by side 2A-2T, the twist was great, throws were good, so maybe not so bad skate. There were some tense moments on the exit of some lifts, but no disaster. I think they are a promising pair for the future. Is she eligible for seniors next year?

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Yes, you are right, they don't look like kinds anymore. Good for them for going for the 3T already, she gets decent height on it, very close to landing it.
Besides their botched 3T and last spin (and unison issues on their side by side spin) they did land the side by side 2A-2T, the twist was great, throws were good, so maybe not so bad skate. There were some tense moments on the exit of some lifts, but no disaster. I think they are a promising pair for the future. Is she eligible for seniors next year?

she is 15 now so I think they can go to seniors next year
it wasn't a meltdown but the jumps were a bit messy

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Davankova/Deputat's lifts were so slow
her height has taken its toll his strength sadly

step out on his 3S, No falls
but messy SBS jumps

could be behind F/M

Mirunna

Record Breaker
D/D death spiral looks very simple, I don't know about levels, but I won't be surprised if it gets a level 1.
Not a bad skate but not a good one either. Lifts and pair elements look a bit labored, since the height difference is not that big. Still, I liked them.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
D/D death spiral looks very simple, I don't know about levels, but I won't be surprised if it gets a level 1.
Not a bad skate but not a good one either. Lifts and pair elements look a bit labored, since the height difference is not that big. Still, I liked them.
Trankov said it will be level 1.
Btw, he really explains everything really well. Like his remarks and explainations.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty

111.08 FS, behind F/M overall
the height just wont do it anymore

lifts were labored and slow because of height similarity
no other answer for it

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Trankov said it will be level 1.
Btw, he really explains everything really well. Like his remarks and explainations.

Thanks. God, I wish I could understand Russian :)
It's odd to see a pair going on purpose for a level 1 element though.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
At least Liubov was something special, even when she was unable to land her triples. I miss her.