United-States
Final Warm-Up Group!

13 Alena Leonova
14 Adelina Sotnikova
15 Elena Radionova
16 Nikol Gosviani
17 Alexandra Proklova
18 Julia Lipnitskaya

GO ALENA! Show them you've still got it! GO ADELINA! Land those jumps girl! GO JULIA! GO ELENA!

96skiluvr

On the Ice
You're right - funny I thought that I saw '1.' when they put her score up - 1st in the FS maybe?

Yeah, they do it in a sort of confusing way - when the FS skate comes up, the number to the right of it is the current rank in the FS; then you have to wait for the actual rank to come up. It confused me a lot before I figured it out

96skiluvr

On the Ice
If Elena stays in 3rd, Gosviani only needs to pull up to 4th, which is about a 4-point gap, to probably get the 3rd Euro spot

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Pogo was first in the FS and 3rd overall which is actually quite fair considering the SP. Sakhanovich had some shaky landings but rotated everything including her 3-3 combo and sequence.

Anna was painful to watch... Landed everything but was so sloppy... It's hard to think she won a GP, if not for her jumps.

Looks like Gosviani and Leonova will battle it out for Euros, and Lip and Sot should go 1-2 barring a disaster.

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Yeah, they do it in a sort of confusing way - when the FS skate comes up, the number to the right of it is the current rank in the FS; then you have to wait for the actual rank to come up. It confused me a lot before I figured it out

I only just realized it myself! :D

In the LP. 3rd overall.

Thanks! I just realized they're putting up the skater's rank in the free first, then overall ranking. :)

96skiluvr

On the Ice
Pogo was first in the FS and 3rd overall which is actually quite fair considering the SP. Sakhanovich had some shaky landings but rotated everything including her 3-3 combo and sequence.

Anna was painful to watch... Landed everything but was so sloppy... It's hard to think she won a GP, if not for her jumps.

Agreed.
Everything is so sloppy and unextended; how did she not only win a GP, how did she make the final?

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Polina Agafonova

She's quite slow across the ice, and most of her jumps looked UR in replay

36.06+55.13 = 91.19, total 144.32, in 10th out 12

She usually UR all/most of her jumps, pity. And yes she needs more speed, it looks like she is walking on the ice especially during her footwork. Drives me crazy.