Upcoming skating teleconferences | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Upcoming skating teleconferences

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Somehow I can't listen to Gracie Gold's teleconference without being a season pass subscriber. Anyone else having this problem? It didn't come up with any of the others.

Yeah i have the same problem. I can get Jason's and others' interviews but not Gracie's.

FWIW, I am a non-subscriber in the U.S., and Gold's interview starts playing fine for me. :think:

ForeverFish

Medalist
When I play Gracie's audio clip, I hear a snippet of Meryl & Charlie's teleconference in the background, playing on a loop. This makes it very hard to distinguish between the two conferences. Is this happening to anyone else?

amc987

On the Ice
FWIW, I am a non-subscriber in the U.S., and Gold's interview starts playing fine for me. :think:

I replayed Gracie's interview and it worked without a subscription. I didn't experience the melding of different teleconferences this time, but I did when I listened to interviews with Agnes and Max- somehow I could hear earlier parts of Max's interview while I was listening to later parts of Max's interview and Agnes's.

Maybe the site is just prone to errors?

LRK

Record Breaker
I loved hearing Adam's interview, and what I enjoyed most about it is that it really confirmed my impressions of his attitude change this season. I think it would to be wrong to say that he was exactly "diffident" before, but in nowise did he have this sense of demanding your attention as he has had this season. I think it is truly inspiring when a skater one has seen around for some time, suddenly... transforms in this fashion. I'm a bit hesitant in saying this, as it can be misinterpreted, but bear in mind that as a Plushy uber this is the highest compliment I can pay ;)... And that is: There is decidedly something Plushy-esque about his stance. The feline selfconfidence of not questioning who and what you are, or if you have any right to be there. And also the part where he talked about concentrating on his own performance and what he could do - I believe Plushy said once that if he started to worry about everybody else, he would constantly be beaten. So... Really, I wish Adam the very best of luck at US Nationals, and that this all works out for him! :)