Movies you've seen? | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Movies you've seen?

Alba

Record Breaker
There was a topic here and we were speaking about horror movies. I can't find the topic though.:think:
There were some japanese movies suggested and I wanted the titles. Help, please? :scratch:

unico

Final Flight
I saw "Snowpiercer" a few months back during the summer, a great sci-fi film based off of a graphic novel so the set design and cinematography are quite stunning. It's about Earth freezing over and the only people left alive are a group of people on a train. It's fantasy, sci-fi, action, but also really political in that it deals with issues of classism and oppression. It stars Chris Evans and Tilda Swinton and I really reccomend it!

There was a Japanese movie released a few years ago called "Confessions" that I only watched this year. Its about a single mother who teaches at a middle school until she decides to resign because her daughter is killed by two of her students. The very beginning of this movie starts of slow and comes to a terrifying plot twist and the rest of the movie is a thrilling piece of psychological warfare between the teacher and her ex-students.

Speaking of horror films, my favourite one will probably always be Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I'm a total wimp when it comes to horror but this movie is so hilarious I couldn't bring myself to be scared at all.

Johar

Medalist
The fault in our stars: :sarcasm:
Deliver us from evil : entertaining
If I decide to stay : :unsure: boring, nothing new
The physcian : good
Just friends : predictable
Into the storm : entertaining and silly

What didn't you like about The Fault In Our Stars?