What brand skates are these | Golden Skate

What brand skates are these

skateforlife

Spectator
At first I thought these were american athletic skates, but now I'm pretty certain they are not. Still, I can't tell what the brand is, anyone know?
18b88cea06ddcfe74c0e3201facfaaa2.jpg

skateforlife

Spectator
These are normal blades, if you look closely you will it has a white guard zip tied to the blade. Furthermore, it has some sort of rectangular branding on the blade itself, which is why I thought it came from american athletic, although its not clear enough to see. I dont see any boot on the american athletic site that looks this way. Id appreciate this thread getting infront of any people who know it all.. thanks!

concorde

Medalist
They look like beginner, entry level skates. From the photo, the boot soles do not look like they are leather. If they are plastic soles, then the blades and boots would have probably have been sold mounted as a set. I think the insignia on the back of the boot is the best way to determine the manufacturer.

They do not look like any Risport, Jackson, Graf, or Riedell boots that I have seen. I have not heard of "American Athletic." For skates at this low level, I don't think the manufacturer makes any performance difference; it should only be an issue of how they fit on your feet.

Hope this helps!