Policy change at TD Garden | Golden Skate

Policy change at TD Garden

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
TD Garden has a policy of no reentry to events. Over the years other arenas that hosted Nationals had a similar policy which was changed temporarily for USFS.

A person from the LOC posted today on FSU that the TD Garden policy on no reentry has been changed for U. S. Nationals.
Here is the post explaining the policy:

"We are pleased to confirm that we have finalized the re-entry process for the TD Garden.

Spectators wishing to leave and re-enter during an event must exit via the the Premium East entrance by Section 19 at the TD Garden, which has been established as the official entrance/exit for folks wishing to leave and re-enter the building. Ask any usher for directions, but you must have your ticket scanned upon exit if you want to come back in. It will be each spectator's responsibility to make sure that your own ticket is scanned on exit if you wish to re-enter, so please do not forget this crucial step or you will find yourself literally left out in the cold."

You MUST use East entrance by Section 19 & you MUST have the ticket scanned or you will not be able to re-enter TD Garden during that event.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
TD Garden has a policy of no reentry to events. Over the years other arenas that hosted Nationals had a similar policy which was changed temporarily for USFS.

A person from the LOC posted today on FSU that the TD Garden policy on no reentry has been changed for U. S. Nationals.
Here is the post explaining the policy:

"We are pleased to confirm that we have finalized the re-entry process for the TD Garden.

Spectators wishing to leave and re-enter during an event must exit via the the Premium East entrance by Section 19 at the TD Garden, which has been established as the official entrance/exit for folks wishing to leave and re-enter the building. Ask any usher for directions, but you must have your ticket scanned upon exit if you want to come back in. It will be each spectator's responsibility to make sure that your own ticket is scanned on exit if you wish to re-enter, so please do not forget this crucial step or you will find yourself literally left out in the cold."

You MUST use East entrance by Section 19 & you MUST have the ticket scanned or you will not be able to re-enter TD Garden during that event.

Thanks for this info!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Yes, thanks! I would comment that their phraseology is a bit harsh. In short, YOU as a paying customer, are at the mercy of their computer system. If the scanner isn't used properly to log you out, or their computer system hickups, even though you have a fistful of tickets, you could be out of luck....If there are multi ticket days, and I haven't looked to see if there are, I wouldn't let anyone scan both tickets on entry....

MasterB

Final Flight
Also purses and murses are allowed but, no backpacks. I learned that the hard way.