Thread to Discuss Pre-Event Press Conferences on IN | Golden Skate

Thread to Discuss Pre-Event Press Conferences on IN

Art&Sport

Medalist
I don't see a lot of discussion anywhere about what the skaters said (of those who have audio press conferences posted on IN).

I enjoyed very much listening to what Jason, Max and Ross had to say. Their comments about their programs and training and their approaches to Nationals are very revealing.

I thought Adam Rippon also had a conference with the press but I don't see it up on IN yet. I also don't see that Jeremy or Christina Gao were included. Right now conferences with the Shibs, Max, Jason, Ashley, Meryl and Charlie, Ross, Evan and Madison, and Agnes are posted.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I don't see a lot of discussion anywhere about what the skaters said (of those who have audio press conferences posted on IN).

I enjoyed very much listening to what Jason, Max and Ross had to say. Their comments about their programs and training and their approaches to Nationals are very revealing.

I thought Adam Rippon also had a conference with the press but I don't see it up on IN yet. I also don't see that Jeremy or Christina Gao were included. Right now conferences with the Shibs, Max, Jason, Ashley, Meryl and Charlie, Ross, Evan and Madison, and Agnes are posted.

There's a thread here in The Edge: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?43475-Upcoming-skating-teleconferences

Not sure why it started in the Edge and not placed in Nationals, but alas that is where it ended up.