Sunday | Golden Skate

Sunday

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Had the 25 buck breakfast and hit the BCEC. Very nice setup. Good pitch but chairs are little padded. Decent crowd. Could get crowded during juniors. They have healthy food but expensive. But even 7 11 isnt cheep. Back into the fray! Oh, BTW, the announcer sound system is very poor due to echos, but it is kind of comical

Sochi_2014

On the Ice
The announcer sounds very clear on IceNetwork, but that might just be because it's film and I'm not actually there. That, or they fixed the announcer system.

Matilda

Medalist
Sounds good here too--although during the Viennese Waltz it sounded first as if he was saying "Vienn-ease Waltz", which cracked me up.

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I'll be interested to know if the food concessions stay open after 5 p.m. I read that on Saturday they all closed at 5.

Did you take the T to the Seaport? Probably I'll take a taxi...dealing with luggage and my purse on the T would be difficult.

Glad things are going ok. At least the seating at BCEC is not just bleachers! Hope to be in Boston on Monday, if the weather cooperates and I get out of Cleveland :eek:

Had the 25 buck breakfast and hit the BCEC. Very nice setup. Good pitch but chairs are little padded. Decent crowd. Could get crowded during juniors. They have healthy food but expensive. But even 7 11 isnt cheep. Back into the fray! Oh, BTW, the announcer sound system is very poor due to echos, but it is kind of comical

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Sounds good here too--although during the Viennese Waltz it sounded first as if he was saying "Vienn-ease Waltz", which cracked me up.

We have noticed it depends were you are sitting or standing as far as the sound. Big crowd for ladies. Temp inside is good. Not too cold. My blow up cushion works great. Must get a seat for pairs. We shall see how big the crowds are on a weekday. The grind begins!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I'll be interested to know if the food concessions stay open after 5 p.m. I read that on Saturday they all closed at 5.
M., the T is easy as pie! The bus has places for luggage. Even I can use the T. Its fast and free.
Did you take the T to the Seaport? Probably I'll take a taxi...dealing with luggage and my purse on the T would be difficult.

Glad things are going ok. At least the seating at BCEC is not just bleachers! Hope to be in Boston on Monday, if the weather cooperates and I get out of Cleveland :eek:
Dont worry! You will get here.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Final thought. Paolo Borromeo did the skate of the day. He is one to watch. (Apat on the back to the staff and help at the BCEC). I might add that there seems to be little Sunday foot and vehicle traffic around the Seaport/BCEC area. Inever saw a street person or pan handler.