Jeremy Abbott on NPR | Golden Skate

Jeremy Abbott on NPR

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Thanks Mrs.P. How cool listing to a Jeremy interview on your way to work. I love listening to the radio when I drive. Not often figure skating on, but it has happened.

I'm worried about Jeremy sounding nervous. Anyway, he says his goal is a medal at Sochi… so if he says so… fine with me. Yuka praises him, but doesn't say anything about medals. Maybe she is more down to earth :biggrin:

Brand new black skates. Is that good? Hope so... lucky skates... GO Jeremy :thumbsup:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Great hearing from Jeremy before US Nationals. My fingers are crossed that he wins a spot to Sochi. I will be rooting for him.
Thank you for sharing.

GO Jeremy!

Jedi

On the Ice
Thanks Mrs.P. How cool listing to a Jeremy interview on your way to work. I love listening to the radio when I drive. Not often figure skating on, but it has happened.

I'm worried about Jeremy sounding nervous. Anyway, he says his goal is a medal at Sochi… so if he says so… fine with me. Yuka praises him, but doesn't say anything about medals. Maybe she is more down to earth :biggrin:

Brand new black skates. Is that good? Hope so... lucky skates... GO Jeremy :thumbsup:

I wish him well but before focussing on a medal in Sochi he might want to try to make it out of US Nationals with an oly spot unless he has been saving himself until now he is not a sure bet. I wish him well I like his skating but I hope those who have shown a great body of work - Dai, Chan in particular win. Abbott truly would be a one shot wonder - at least Baiul, Lipiniski, Hughes had won world medals before taking an oly title.