Senior Men SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Senior Men SP

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I just hope what Rippon does he keeps himself in contention tonight. I don't care if he's in 7th place as long as he's within a few points of the leaders... And how surprising for Dornbush. That score is a monster!

It's 6.48 points less than Patrick Chan's current PB SP score.

Someone who knows more about the scoring intricacies want to explain how much of Dornbush's score they think is legitimate and what may be inflation if any?

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Is there a video of Jason Brown? I love his skating...
I am happy golden skate is back as I struggled to reply without success for a few hours!

loopy

Final Flight
Adam fell on his triple axel but his footwork was really nice. He has very quick spins, his layback was nice. He did not do a quad.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Can anyone report on what Keegan did/didn't do? he's pretty low score and placement wise :no:

badknees

Medalist
Keegan Messing is a really fun skater. He was just about the most exciting skate tonight. If he had made his jumps, he would have been in the high 80'S.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
DORNBUSH and BROWN are the top 2!!! YESSSS!!!!!!!! I am willing this into existence! :rock:

badknees

Medalist
I just need to complain a bit. I am watching IN and Michael Weiss really needs to stop talking!

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
It's 6.48 points less than Patrick Chan's current PB SP score.

Someone who knows more about the scoring intricacies want to explain how much of Dornbush's score they think is legitimate and what may be inflation if any?

Well, Richard and Patrick are light years apart in skills. That's why I was saying Richard's score was a monster. His skating isn't up to that level, yet. Well, it is now, but there must be some major inflation. Imagine if Max or Jeremy skate cleanly.

And of course Adam blows it. It's so much better in the comfort of my home than in freezing cold Boston to see Adam blow his chances. Oh well, I love to watch him.

jaylee

Medalist
Jeremy was fantastic. 4T/3T, 3Lz, 3A. Note perfect footwork sequence. Amazing. So happy for him. He threw it down.