19.45 - 22.00 - Free Dance

January 25 - Saturday

12.00 - 14.45 - Girls , Free Skating

15.00 - 17.05 - Pairs Free Skating

17.30 - 18.00 - Awarding of winners of competitions

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
So who will be fighting for the ladies junior worlds team? Is Radionova automatically going? Sotskova, Sakhanovich, Medvedeva, Proklova... Elizaveta Iushenko? And will Anna Pogorilaya go back to junior worlds after a successful senior GP debut?

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
So who will be fighting for the ladies junior worlds team? Is Radionova automatically going? Sotskova, Sakhanovich, Medvedeva, Proklova... Elizaveta Iushenko? And will Anna Pogorilaya go back to junior worlds after a successful senior GP debut?

Radionova will compete at junior nationals along with Pogorilaya

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Wow~~ That means all those wonderful junior ladies are basically competing for one spot? No wonder Sotskova gave up senior national. It's so insane that the JGPF winner may not even be on the world junior team. Are they going to decide who is going based on whoever wins gold here?
If I got to choose, I really want both Proklova and Sotskova to go.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Wow~~ That means all those wonderful junior ladies are basically competing for one spot? No wonder Sotskova gave up senior national. It's so insane that the JGPF winner may not even be on the world junior team. Are they going to decide who is going based on whoever wins gold here?
If I got to choose, I really want both Proklova and Sotskova to go.

I think only Radionova is a lock for Junior Worlds team. At the senior nationals all of Proklova, Sakhanovich and Medvedeva beat Pogorilaya. So we can basically say that with Sotskova 5 girls are fighting for 2 spots. But ice is slippery, maybe 3 will beat Radionova and go.

Anyway, since the senior GP rules have changed, these four girls have to do junior grand prix next season once again. And then they have one more JGP final and Junior Worlds to fight for.

My choices: Radionova/Sakhanovich/Sotskova will be a great team since Proklova is a very little girl.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Radionova will miss junior nationals due to ilness. But i sm 99% sure she will go to junior worlds. She had a sucessful year)