Lloyd Eisler and wife expecting! | Golden Skate

Lloyd Eisler and wife expecting!

brenlynn

On the Ice
From their official website...
Lloyd and Marcia Eisler are anxiously awaiting the arrival of a new baby! The baby is due in early May 2004. Both Lloyd and Marcia are ecstatic about the news. This blessed event is perfect timing for Lloyd as he will just be coming home from the Canadian Stars On Ice tour. B.B.E. will keep you posted and post pictures as soon as possible!

how wonderful!!!! :D so many skating babies these days!!!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Thanks for the news!!! I am so happy for them. I think Lloyd will be a great father. I wonder if little Lloyd or Marcia will grow up to be a great pair skater like dad!

:D

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Great news.........Isabel and Lloyd were always favorites of mine..........42

SusanBeth

Final Flight
Wonderful news! Many blessings to them and their little one. It does seem as if skaters are meeting the challenge of the skating slump by making more skating fans. How many babies were born just this year?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
YEAY!!!!! Congrats to the Eislers! :)

(hey, if it's a boy maybe their kid can skate with Isabelle's Daughter Gabriella! :))

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Awww, the skating 'happy water' strikes again!! LOL ;)

Congrats to Lloyd and Marcia!! How awesome. :D

heyang

Record Breaker
There must be something in the ice. So many skaters have been having children this last 18 months. It's a baby boom.

It would be a hoot if Fredi & Herbie's kids pair up, but would they skate for Canada or the US?