Senior Ladies FS | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Senior Ladies FS

figure skating fan

Spectator
I don't know much about ice conditions. Will the resurfacing of the ice help with that? Does that mean skaters earlier in the group have an advantage?

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
When they flashed to the girls waiting for the next warm-up, Gracie got caught at a moment of serious concentration that looked a lot like serious bitchface.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
wow impressed with Miller, shes a lovely skater and i always thought that someone should skate to primavera! :) and shes so faaast! too bad about the mistakes

sweetskates1

Medalist
I agree! Maria Bell has a very distracting skirt.

Well count me a Hannah Miller fan. She's got something, even with all the mistakes. And that was a very smart music choice.

Barbie wins Best Costume of the Night (at least so far!). Mariah Bell wins Most Distracting Skirt.

Scott and Sandra seemed to have toned it down a bit, which I, for one, am grateful...

Srin Odessa

On the Ice
I don't know much about ice conditions. Will the resurfacing of the ice help with that? Does that mean skaters earlier in the group have an advantage?

Better ice condition means less chances of hitting a rut created by an earlier skate. However, there are other things to consider. People who skate earlier in a group have a shorter rest period after the warm-up. Furthermore, someone who skates early can't change they layout of their program in case their opponents underperform.

a_reader

Rinkside
Hi this is my first post...can't wait for the final group! I rarely get to watch skating on tv anymore, so this is a treat for me!

Layfan

Record Breaker
OMG. NBC's fluff pieces have sent me over the edge. My heart is pounding for all of these ladies ... more wine, please!!!!

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Funny that NBC promote Ashley as a rival for Gracie.

Really I think that Ashley isn't necessary guaranty a spot, she should earn it tonight.
And, I really think that any of the girl from 2 to 6 can really pull it together and make the team.
May the best to win second and third place.

Good luck!!! :)

aftertherain

Record Breaker
Christina started with a promising 3F+3T, but now ...

But this crowd is SO SUPPORTIVE OF HER. I'm getting tears just watching.

Layfan

Record Breaker
What a bummer of a skate for Christina. And she's such a lovely skater and she knows she could have done so much better. It's crushing.

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
Christina :( I got teary eyes. I feel so bad for her because i know she works so hard.

I follow her on instagram and she always post pic of her working out and preparing :(

Amei

Record Breaker
Can we steal all the red lipsticks? That's a personal hatred of mine, it almost always either looks tacky or ages the person