Senior Pairs FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Senior Pairs FS

Whitneyskates

On the Ice
:disapp:

It won't happen because I don't think the judges will allow it to happen, but I want Z/B to have the skate of their lives and place 2nd behind C/S.

sweetskates1

Medalist
Are D/C performing much more difficult elements than S/K? I like the look and feel of the latter so much more but D/C brought it despite the mistakes.

Well there goes the excitement. Looks like it'll be D/C and C/S for the Olympics.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've lost any interest whatsoever in continuing to watch this. Highway robbery! Alexa and Chris having to skate so early caused the judges to be too conservative with their scores. Maybe they didn't get high enough spin and footwork levels? I guess we'll never know exactly what happened since it doesn't appear their performance will ever be viewed by anyone.

shanm

Rinkside
It was stated on NBC that S/K made mistakes on of their sbs jumps and 2 footed a throw jump.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
DeeDee Leng/Timothy LeDuc

Music: Sleeping Beauty

She's in wine red dress w/gold details. He's in black w/ matching gold details.

3Tw - solid
3T+2T+2Lo - he has stepout, she does 3T(turn out)+2T+1Lo
3STh - nice
Li
FiDs
CCoSp - unison slightly off several times
Li - she falls on exit! Audience groans
ChSp
2S - he stepout, I think both doubled
3LoTh - hard fall
Li - he struggles with one-foot feature a bit
PCoSp

Lots of costly mistakes, they looked tense throughout. This will drop them quite a bit, I think...

Tesla

Final Flight
I didn't mind D/C. L/L were pretty bad. They really gave up towards the end. I hope C/S kick butt.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is so awkward! The team that just skated so badly are now having to endure being interviewed by Sarah Hughes and Michael Buckley. I'd be crying my eyes out if I were them and they have to be sociable now. I really feel for them! :(

ice coverage

Record Breaker

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh no, the 3toe will only count as a double and a hard fall on the 4Salchow. This is a disaster! :(

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ugh, mistake on the throw 3Salchow too. Could these two fall out of the top 2 now?