2014 Canadian Nationals Senior Ladies FS | Golden Skate

2014 Canadian Nationals Senior Ladies FS

Coco Usagi

Rinkside
I'm watching on TSN. The talking heads are sort of blocking the screen but I think the first group is warming up.

EDIT: Looks like I've made a mistake. This is the second group women skaters since TSN is only broadcasting the better groups.

Missed the name and score for the first skater but she ended up in second place so far.

EDIT 2: Julianne Séguin (QC) 99.75 LP; Total: 151.25 (according to Skate Canada FB Page); she fell on her opening jump; otherwise, it was alright.

lise

On the Ice
Wow. Poor Alaine is having a nightmare skate. Hoping Gabrielle can move up to make the Olympics.

Kissx3

Final Flight
Strong effort from Daleman. Lacoste is going to have to bring like she's never brought it before to beat that.

SGrand

Final Flight
Daleman, huge 3-3, great 2a3t, fall on 3flip, landing all jumps. Really liking how she's progressing, quite the athlete with speeds. Lines developing She is so happy!!!! Great performance!

lise

On the Ice
I agree! I was hoping fir Daleman and Osmond worked and Olympic team.

Looks like Amelie just lost. Doubled her jump.

Kissx3

Final Flight
Singled the second 3F, poorly executed 3S. There are some nice elements to Lacoste's skating but it won't be enough.

SGrand

Final Flight
Sr. Ladies FP

Lacoste: beautiful triple loop, doubles lutz, triple flip-double toe, spins slower compares to Daleman, seems to be looking down a lot, to me anyway, singles triple flip, skid out of double axel, triple loop-double loop-double loop, jumps must be over as she is performing and smiling now, I lied, triple Sal looks like 2 foot, and hangs on.
105.42 for 166.69 to drop to 2nd after Daleman.

Kissx3

Final Flight
And Osmond shows why she's Canada's golden girl. No argument after that performance. Couple of landings she had to fight for but well skated and featuring big jumps executed with ease.

SGrand

Final Flight
Osmond:
Triple flip-double toe, double axel-triple toe, hangs onto toe landing, turn out, beautiful triple lutz, triple something hangs on lol, another triple something, triple-double-double (apologies that I can't tell difference between some jumps), double axel, will easily win the title again.
Amazing!!!

waterblades

On the Ice
Great skate Kaetlyn!! I hope skate Canada sends Gabi too she was awesome!

I was sad for Amelie as she has improved so much, but not enough to catch these two.

lise

On the Ice
Osmond was great considering the injury! Wow! What a strong women's team we have! I guess this is Amelie's swan song.

blue_ice

On the Ice
"golden girl" can't jump 3+3 in LP LOL
Overscored through the roof.

Feel bad for Lacoste. Interesting to see who will get the second spot for OG

lise

On the Ice
There is no doubt Daleman is going to Olympics. Amelie has nit had any impressive results all season. 2 years ago Sc has dumped her. 5th in the free. 3rd overall.