Ladies LP - 2014 European Championships | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP - 2014 European Championships

Florencito

Medalist
I wish I could make the commentators disappear everytime Kostner skates, they become just so obnoxious... well more than usual.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
(unless some unbelievable splatfest or wd in the last group)
- Turkkila will finish 12th - still only 1 spot for FIN
- Helgesson's will finish 9th and 14th - SWE will lose their 3rd spot.
- Gedevanishvili will be 10th: If GEO had a second skater, she could go... Will that be the little push Gosviani needed to switch to represent Georgia?

- looking forward to my blood temperature rising with the first 10 seconds of Valentina Marchei's program! Rooaaarrrr! :love:

- Weinzierl just answering the same prediction question: "it would be sth special for Caro to win, but... who skates the cleanest will win" (wow, she should go into politics with such a non-answer! ;)

Meli_Huber

On the Ice
Adelina Looks so much thinner than the rest of the season :(
Too read that she eat only 4 days per week to lost weight after new years is so .....

ucrgirl

On the Ice
Too read that she eat only 4 days per week to lost weight after new years is so .....

Really. That's so sad AND I would think the rapid weight loss may cause her to loose power and her jumps.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker

omg..where did you read this?! I know and understand that a female figure skater should be thin but should look healthy and fit, not skinny in the same time...The same to Gracie Gold, when I saw her at nationals I started wondering on what kind of diet she is or if she starved herself for purpose...

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Adelina SOTNIKOVA (RUS)

Music: Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso in A Minor Op. 28 for Violin and Orchestra by Camille Saint-Saens

Taupe dress w/ gold cage overlay

3Lz - e, stepout, hand down
3F - nice
3Lo
FCSp
2A+3T - very big
3F+2T+2Lo
3S+2T - good thing adding +2T
2A
LSp
StSq
ChSq - spiral, waving, spiral - nice stretch
CCoSp

Strong skate! Good comeback from the opening mistake, she fist pumps. This will put pressure on Kostner and Lipnitskaia for sure.

FS: 62.03+69.60 = 131.63 (PB), 202.36 (PB), in 1st (out of 19)

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
One mistake from Sotnikova but whatever, my baby going to the OLYMPICS!!!! :clap:

Panini

On the Ice
Adelina did well! Mistake on the first jump but everything else looked clean. I'm not a fan of her LP music though. It's so... tuneless... lol.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I think it is honestly very possible that Adelina's headcase days are over :yay: Amazing skate, and amazing (considering her history) that she did not allow herself to make a second mistake after the botched lutz.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Yes! Awesome performance for Sotnikova. :clap: Should score above 130!

Small mistake on the lutz, but added the 2T on the 3S. That should score really high.

Also, I believe that's the 3rd time in a row she's landed both 3F's in a FS, to those of you who were suggesting she ditch it. ;)