Adam Rippon | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Adam Rippon

LRK

Record Breaker
Just wanted to say that I am so glad Adam decided to change his LP - what a lovely program!

(Catching up on the men's LP at the moment & just finished watching Adam's skate.)

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Adam's EX ...:love::bow: is very beautiful... I have no words really. My Funny Valentine

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
just watched the SP & cant heklp but come here & say its 1 of the funniest & most energetic ever!
Absolutely love the music choice! (maybe b/c Ice Dance tried hard to put me to sleep with the popular Lauson style programs :laugh:):yahoo::yahoo:
totally great that top skaters are not only inclined to skate to classical or Muse!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
TSL interviewed Adam after his SP about how the program came to be and working with Jeff Buttle, among other things. He also says that Raf has no business advising him on costumes since he once wanted Adam to dress like Elvis!

I love his answers and he even uses a few curse words, lol. (I was a bit distracted by Jason's activities in the background, though!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqBJ28yqaU8

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
Mr.Rippon has made some amazing strides in his career. Sometimes it helps to look back to see how far he has come. He is so confident now compared to how nervous he seemed years ago.
This program was wonderful and heartbreaking. Even with the errors I still love it.
He is such a different skater now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gG-vS1PeLE

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
just watched the SP & cant heklp but come here & say its 1 of the funniest & most energetic ever!
Absolutely love the music choice! (maybe b/c Ice Dance tried hard to put me to sleep with the popular Lauson style programs :laugh:):yahoo::yahoo:
totally great that top skaters are not only inclined to skate to classical or Muse!
I didn't think I would like the SP. But now I find myself watching it over and over. It has so much energy and he keeps up with it perfectly. The choreography is spot on and he delivers just the right amount of sass. Not too much, just enough to keep it fun and entertaining.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
What a fabulous skate yesterday! :clap: Performance of the night! And Happy Birthday!
Adam did very well overall, too bad that we're going to miss him at the GP Final.

Last edited: