Adam Rippon | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Adam Rippon

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Adam's most recent tweet

"There’s been a lot questions to whether I compete with butt pads on and I’d like to set the record straight and let it be known that no, it’s just my real butt. Thank you for your interest, comments, and concern. Love you."

:laugh2: :laugh2:

LOL, i wondered too :rofl2:

icetug

Medalist
Adam's most recent tweet

"There’s been a lot questions to whether I compete with butt pads on and I’d like to set the record straight and let it be known that no, it’s just my real butt. Thank you for your interest, comments, and concern. Love you."

:laugh2: :laugh2:
I love this guy :laugh: And considered pads for a while, must admit :biggrin:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Everybody wonders about that, LOL

But he simply has butt muscles like BRICKS!

WestVirginia130

Rinkside
I am still SHOOK, my first in-person did comp and Adam goes and fires THAT performance off, I’m over here swEATing

definitely not going to be over this tonight

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Adam!!! That was absolutely amazing! So proud of this guy for how far he's come :)

icetug

Medalist
Watching his SP this season, I always think "It couldn't be better". But next time it is, over and over again! Stunning performance tonight :hap10:
And something very rarely seen in protocols: three "10"s. Truly deserved.

Alifyre

On the Ice
He did so well in the short!! I love his sass, his energy, his commitment to the performance... He really does have a full package.

I have a question though, do we know why he doesn't do the 3F-3Lo in the short? He does it in the long and it always looks nice there, and the BV boost would help him if he's not trying for a quad.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
:bow:

Adam really gives a lesson to all - by sticking to himself he let people attach and get convinced to his stuff. I think that such commanding presence and way of controlling the energy of performance is such a hard thing to master, Adam really understood this 'ownership' thing over his material and really pours his natural sass over everything. I really love when the attitude is not an empty one, but backed with such solid content and hard work put down day after day - you go, Adam!

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
It's hilarious! Gracie Gold's tweets about him were glorious too

Just getting into Gracie's twitter... the comment about Frank retiring his fedora and her... I died.

It's so great to see figure skaters having fun and being themselves.

Ashley might not make it, but hopefully at least Adam does and thus meets the sassy, outspoken US figure skater quota in Pyeongchang. ;)

WestVirginia130

Rinkside
Yo did anyone happen to get a video of Adam interviewing himself on the jumbo before the men's sp last night? I was laughing so hard that there was no chance I was going to get it, and it doesn't seem to be online anywhere :sad21:

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Good luck Adam, may you slay the FS and get that Olympic spot! His FS is hands down my favorite among the men’s this year :) 🙏🏻

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
What a drama! He deserves to be in US team! He was very good in this season!