Exhibition 2014 Europeans | Golden Skate

Exhibition 2014 Europeans

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Anyone knows which skaters will be in the menu of this?

Getting back to your original question, here is a list.

First Half:

Kristóf Forgó
Carolina Moscheni / Ádám Lukács
Ivett Tóth
Vanessa James / Morgan Cipres
Sergei Voronov
Vera Bazarova / Yuri Larionov
Brian Joubert
Elena Ilinykh / Nikita Katsalapov
Carolina Kostner

Interval

Second Half:

A big crowd of skaters (TVR1 arrived back from ads late, so I don't know who they were)
Tomáš Verner (in a flasher's coat?! :eek: )
Dóra Turóczi / Balázs Major
Super Mario (aka Kim Lucine) and some added extras (I'll not spoil the surprise for you, but it was brilliant!!! :biggrin: )
Stefania Berton / Ondřej Hotárek
Adelina Sotnikova (and those silly flags/wings again! :frown: )
Penny Coomes / Nicholas Buckland (Penny - WOW!!! :love: )
Menshov: Konstantin Menshov
Ksenia Stolbova / Fedor Klimov
Julia Lipnitskaia
Tatiana Volosozhar / Maxim Trankov
Javier Fernández López
Anna Capellini / Luca Lanotte

Finale:

Arrrgh!!!!!! The peasants cut off the broadcast barely a minute into the Finale!!! :mad:

I will update this list as we go along.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Thank you so much CaroLiza_fan!!! Unfortunately that stream is so freezy with my internet. So I will watch later on ES-2 tonight:)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thank you so much CaroLiza_fan!!! Unfortunately that stream is so freezy with my internet. So I will watch later on ES-2 tonight:)

Phew! I thought it was just my computer, and I was going to re-start it during the interval. No need to, then!

It was alright up until Joubert, but has been coughing and spluttering since then.

But, there is another stream now as well, so it might be better:

TVR1 Stream 2

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

We're all going to have to do the same if we want to see the Finale. The peasants cut off the broadcast barely a minute into the Finale!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

PLEASE show the whole of the finale, Eurosport!!!

Oh, and suffice to say, I've finished the list of performers in post 4.

Although, it's still annoying me that I can't remember who that couple who were on early on were.

Oh well, that's the problem with not starting making out the list straight away!

CaroLiza_fan

EDIT: The brilliant Mao88 has started adding video links, and as a result I have found out who they are:

Carolina Moscheni and Ádám Lukács!!!

THANK YOU Mao88!!! :biggrin:

Alex D

Record Breaker
Adelina, amazing!

This will go to my top 10 of all time. Just a perfect show ;)

But the ISU seriuosly needs to go back to the old EXH Format. The new one is terrible.

What does someone do now however, might check out some pub now ;)

ancaf

Rinkside
Arrrgh!!!!!! The peasants cut off the broadcast barely a minute into the Finale!!! :mad:

CaroLiza_fan[/QUOTE]

"The peasants" (?!) from Romania are waiting for apologies!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

CaroLiza_fan

"The peasants" (?!) from Romania are waiting for apologies!

Sorry about that. I should have explained that I don't swear, so I tend to use the word "peasant" in place of stronger words.

I've nothing against the Romanians - just TV executives! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

ancaf

Rinkside
Ok. Thank you for your answer. Have a nice Sunday. PS TVR broadcasts all the skate championships. So we forgive them when they mess something.

Big Deal

Final Flight
This European had a great, warm , very positive atmosphere.
The Hungarian and International audience was great and supportive for everyone in a very sportif way.

We have to thank for them!

I would wish if the quality of skating were reach the same level which unfortunately did not.

The Gala was lovely and nice to see these young sportsmen to make so much efforts and sacrifice to keep the flag flying high.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Super Mario (aka Kim Lucine) and some added extras (I'll not spoil the surprise for you, but it was brilliant!!! :biggrin: )
:laugh: Since he doesn't care about the judges, he should be consequent and show up for his next SP exactly like that!

Adelina, amazing!
At one point the camera angle captured perfectly how it did really look like butterfly wings - I don't understand the musical choice though...
Vanessa Gusmeroli did a similar butterfly exhibition to a music with soft female voice doing "aah's" that fitted much better imo.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Since he doesn't care about the judges, he should be consequent and show up for his next SP exactly like that!

Yeah, and have Verner controlling him again as well! (Am I imagining things, or wasn't it Verner doing it at the Nebelhorn as well? I take it they are mates, then).

I was very disappointed that this was one of the routines that Eurosport edited out of their coverage. Like, they always seem to edit out the funny ones! I was so annoyed when they edited out the routine the mascot did just before the resurfacing at the GP Final. It was hilarious, and very impressive!

And, yet again, Eurosport edited out all of the locals that took part! You would have thought they would have at least left Júlia Sebestyén in, seeing as she was so successful when she was competing! (Thank you to Mao88 for letting us know that was Júlia that opened up the second half.)

Ok. Thank you for your answer. Have a nice Sunday. PS TVR broadcasts all the skate championships. So we forgive them when they mess something.

WOW!!! I'm impressed!

So a terrestrial general entertainment channel like TVR can make the effort to broadcast ALL the skating events, but a dedicated sports channel like Eurosport cannot! :eek:

WELL DONE TVR!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Anybody fancy moving to Romania...? ;)

CaroLiza_fan

Alex D

Record Breaker
Why were the 4th & 5th placed ladies not in the Gala ?.
Were they injured ?.

They only had two hours :(

TV friendly ...

Might be why, we also dont get 2 skates anymore but just one and no full final round to wave goodbye either etc. :(

They removed a lot from Galas these days, compared to the past.

Not sure if Sochi is also like that - might be more influence there From the IOC than the ISU.

yuki

Final Flight
WOW!!! I'm impressed!

So a terrestrial general entertainment channel like TVR can make the effort to broadcast ALL the skating events, but a dedicated sports channel like Eurosport cannot! :eek:

WELL DONE TVR!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

TVR doesn't broadcast the Grand Prix series (because Eurosport has the rights), nor 4CC, but they usually have very good live coverage of Europeans/Worlds/Olympics. Btw, TVR is not just any general entertainment station, but the Romanian public television, which should tell you something about the interest in the sport in a country where competitive skating is almost nonexistent (at Euros 2014 we had Zoltan Kelemen in the Men's event... and that's about it).