Skating Lesson recap of Nationals | Golden Skate

Skating Lesson recap of Nationals

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Can't post the link, but you should be able to find it. (Not sure why it bounces).

I have to say I enjoyed this one, even if I didn't agree with everything. It was nice to have a change of pace with guest co-host Jonathan Beyer (Jenny Kirk is apparently busy with a new job).

Anyway, it's worth a listen.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
I don't always agree with Jenny and Dave but I love their podcasts. Dave is highly entertaining. This was a very informative recap.

twirlingaround

Rinkside
I don't always agree with Jenny and Dave but I love their podcasts. Dave is highly entertaining. This was a very informative recap.

Jenny at least was an Elite level athlete. As for David it's kinda odd to hear him comment on skating when he is more a beginner

flutzy13

On the Ice
Jenny at least was an Elite level athlete. As for David it's kinda odd to hear him comment on skating when he is more a beginner

I really see it as no different than any other extremely knowledgable fan commenting on skating. And Dave has made enough connections to skaters & coaches that he tends to have far more insider info on skating than the average fan.

gnom

On the Ice

Who cares? As long as it is entertaining and/or informative I am fine with that. To me it is interesting to listen to other people's views regardless of whether Dave can perform a clean rocker himself. I guess most people on this board are not high level skaters but do comment on everything.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Enjoyed this recap. I hope that some skaters take Beyer up on his offer of helping with opera selections/mixing!

flutzy13

On the Ice
TSL now has two guest blog posts up on the best and worst Nationals moments. Can't link but FYI if anyone is interested.