2014 4cc Short Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 4cc Short Dance

samson

Medalist
Alright North American Ice Dancers. If we're lucky the edges are about to get deeper.

Icey

Record Breaker
Is that german stream that was so good for euros showing this ? the ones above keep buffering over and over

samson

Medalist
Those twizzles really cost them. 49.55 and into second.

I'm hoping they have a great redemption skate in the FD.

GF2445

Record Breaker
Is it me or has the tech panel gone from extra nice to extra picky (or maybe it's the streaming quality that's making me oblivious to mistakes- I swear I miss at least 30% of each routine due to buffering.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
The only stream that'll work for me is that "bad" one, still. I left for a few minutes to do work and then I missed O/W, the ones I really wanted to see. :( Oh well.. my bad.

GF2445

Record Breaker
The streaming issue was the thing which I dreaded when I found out that Taiwan was hosting this event....and it's coming true.

samson

Medalist
Sometimes I wonder if the ice dance team that suffered the most from the split of Marina and Oleg is Hubbell and Donahue.

samson

Medalist
Well other than Madison's trip on the last part of their twizzles, that was the best I think they've skated that SD all season. Should get them easily into first, but they may have opened the door for Piper and Paul.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Ugh, the stream started working again and then froze right at the beginning of Piper and Paul. I hope there's a better one for the men and pairs (but for some reason I'm thinking there may not be!).

samson

Medalist
62.38 for Piper and Paul and into first. I'll be interested to see how the protocol played out, because that might give us some insight into the standings if both teams were clean.

GF2445

Record Breaker
I know! There's no one there!

It makes me wonder why they they chose Taipei again to host 4CC because the same thing happened last time.
Even the incentive of free tickets didn't seem to convince many people of showing up.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
So.. R/H ahead of O/W. I guess the people who say they are better-liked by international judges than national judges may be right (unless O/W didn't skate their best.. missed them).