Possible Survivor Spoiler! Order of elimination!! | Golden Skate

Possible Survivor Spoiler! Order of elimination!!

Seonaid920

On the Ice
According to some sources, this will be the booting order. so far they are correct on the first 2 bootees.

Tina
Rudy
Jenna M (leaves, not voted out-symbolic tribal council)
Rob C
Jerri
Sue
Ethan
Richard
Colby
Lex
Kathy
Shi-Ann
Alicia
Jenna L
Rupert
Tom
Amber and Rob M final 2

starshinexavier

On the Ice
Wow! This is certainly an interesting list. I would have thought that Amber and Jenna L would have been voted off a lot earlier, especially Amber, since she pretty much does nothing. Rob M is the annoying one with the weird accent, right? I didn't see the one with him on, and I'm glad I didn't since I can't stand him. Thanks for the spoiler! Looking forwards to see if it's correct.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Rob M, ple-e--e-ee-se. I would much rather see Rob C. Even though I really didn't like him that much I did think he played the game with all the tricks.

I am surprised that Alicia stays in that long.

Can you say where you got your source?

Dee

mike79

On the Ice
This list has been going around for awhile now, with slight adjustments made by different spoilers.

Some people find that it seems legit, while some people think that a CBS plant has put this list out there to fool people.

Here's a link to where it's discussed to death: Be warned, just about anything goes on this site.

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2

Seonaid920

On the Ice
I got the same spoiler list last year and it turned out to be correct. At this point in the game in Pearl Islands I thought "no way is sandra going to win!"
but, I'm glad she did.

I hope this year's spoiler is wrong and that Rupert wins but rumor has it he and Rob Mariano are neck in neck in the immunity challeng to decide who goes to the final 3 - Rob wins immunity by a hair and Rupert does not - Rupert is then voted off.

Rob and Amber are supposed to have a little romance/alliance throughout the show as well. Rob was the guy who made the "That's straight out of 'The Godfather'" comments on Survivor Marqueses. He seems pretty slimy but I do get a kick out of his comments.

I'm just thankful Richard Hatch isn't going to win.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm just thankful Richard Hatch isn't going to win.
Seonaid920, stop saying that, I could win a $100 in the office pool if he wins.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dee