Apparently Evan Lysacek is on Team USA? | Golden Skate

Apparently Evan Lysacek is on Team USA?

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
They released the Ralph Lauren designed Opening Ceremony uniforms today. See this link.

Found it interesting that Evan Lysacek was in the picture despite not actually skating this season. Or being chosen for the team. Wonder how early they actually took these pictures.

breathesgelatin

Final Flight
They released the Ralph Lauren designed Opening Ceremony uniforms today. See this link.

Found it interesting that Evan Lysacek was in the picture despite not actually skating this season. Or being chosen for the team. Wonder how early they actually took these pictures.

Some of the pictures were released months ago - I think these shots were taken in the fall. They've just released more pictures now in the direct leadup to Sochi.

noskates

Record Breaker
Evan speaks in a monotone voice. This ought to be interesting. Yeah, the cap is "interesting"!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker

Becki

Medalist
Evan speaks in a monotone voice. This ought to be interesting. Yeah, the cap is "interesting"!

He does! I've met him at a meet and greet event for Stars on Ice once, and he had deadpan expression and super monotone voice. I question how he's going to be able to do commentary for NBC during the Olympics....