Early photos | Golden Skate

Early photos

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The pictures of Brian, Evgeni, and Illia made me go Aw-w-w-w-w. The head shot of Tatiana is beautiful.

Dee

Thanks for the links to those photos....they were a lot of fun to look at!
I agree that the head shot of Tatiana is beautiful!

Antilles

Medalist
Nice picks. I never would have recognized Averbukh. Valova and Vasiliev aren't still together, are they?

IDLERACER

Medalist
Click on THIS to see a picture of Tai & Randy the way I remember them back in the late 1960s, when I'd watch them rehearse down at the Santa Monica Ice Capades Chalet.

galka

Rinkside
Click on THIS to see a picture of Tai & Randy the way I remember them back in the late 1960s, when I'd watch them rehearse down at the Santa Monica Ice Capades Chalet.
Thanks, good photo

galka

Rinkside
Nice picks. I never would have recognized Averbukh. Valova and Vasiliev aren't still together, are they?
Have been married with 1984 on 1992.Now Elena Valova is married for German Galusha,Has son Roman .Oleg Vasilev is married, has daughter Ekaterina.

IDLERACER

Medalist
Alright everyone...Click HERE and see if you can identify this cute little seven year old girl. No right-clicking...(that's cheating!)

Great pictures, everyone. Thanks for the thread, Galka.

Idleracer, I guessed Nicole Bobek (then I cheated, LOL).

Mathman

GoldenLady

On the Ice
Fun thread and great pictures! Thanks to everyone for posting them. :)

Does anyone else see the resemblance between Nicole Bobek in that picture and Cindy from The Brady Bunch?

soogar

Record Breaker
Okay this is kind of pervy , but Mike W is really working that sexy smolder look in his baby picture. He has the same look in all of his current photos as well.