Do we know the entries yet for all the disciplines??? | Golden Skate

Do we know the entries yet for all the disciplines???

russell30

Final Flight
Do we know the entries yet with all the disciplines for Sochi or are we waiting for some federations to still confirm whether there entrants are actually taking part? Would be unfair to the first alternate countries to get the call to go (but I should imagine they are training just in case)

Pairs - I know Popova/Massot could not go due to her not obtaining citzenship/ Ziegler/Kiefer will go for Austria?

Maybe the hold up:

Ladies - Norway entrant not confirmed? Anne Line Gjersem
- Germany - Did Nathalie Wienzierl get selected she did well at Euros and I think they need her for Team Event?

Men - Belgium - Jorik Hendrickxx - Did Jorik meet the criteria, again good placement at Euros

Dance - Are they any problems with some dancers getting the nod to go?

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Also, Note how according to this page, Apparently China has qualified 4 Pairs, 6 men and 10 (!) Ladies to compete :agree:

EDIT: Oh, i get it, They haven't decided yet, So they're just splashing all the options on that page for now

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
Do we know the entries yet with all the disciplines for Sochi or are we waiting for some federations to still confirm whether there entrants are actually taking part? Would be unfair to the first alternate countries to get the call to go (but I should imagine they are training just in case)

Ladies - Germany - Did Nathalie Wienzierl get selected she did well at Euros and I think they need her for Team Event?

Yes, she was selected dec 18th and is on the German team.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Oh wow, did they pick the most unflattering photo for everyone, lol? Almost all of them look awful, and many of them normally look gorgeous (and the rest at least look okay)!

LRK

Record Breaker
And there is no photo of Brian... surely they could find something? he isn't that obscure.... ;) Oh, and is it me, but do some of those photos look as if they weren't exactly taken yesterday?

Manuel Pablo Arnao

Figure Skating Fan & Real Estate Agent in LA!
On the Ice
will carolina skate in the team event?

so sad the rink is sooooooooooo small.

samson

Medalist
These photos look like everyone just woke up on a plane doing a cross continental flight. I see most of them have their "Russian Smile" on.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I think that those who are good-looking, look good even in those photos...:cool:

Matilda

Medalist
I've only got to C and so many of these photos are like 4 am. drunken mug shots, lol I had to check several times to recognize Anna Cappellini! The "best" so far though: Fabian Bourzat and Evan Bates! :rofl:

You know it's bad when even Charlie White looks borderline creepy... :slink:

Barb

Record Breaker
Tessa`s picture could be the cover of a fashion magazine, so beautiful :love:, Park and Yuna looks so young, Park as 10yo and Yuna 16 or 17yo.

BlackPack

Medalist
I don't know why athlete photos have to be so bad... World Cup player photos are also this terrible.

It's so wrong if even Elena Ilinykh looks like a plain Jane in a DUI mugshot.