Canadian champion Osmond set to do better in Sochi

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

mmcdermott

On the Ice
Interesting little slip in there about upgrading her 3-3 combination. I wonder if they were planning on going for a 3F-3T but couldn't because of her injuries?? I kind of thought with her progression over the past year or so they would be doing that at some point. Maybe for next year :)
Love her attitude too!

Sk8n Mama

Final Flight
I don't think she has any chance of an individual medal BUT my pet peeve is the nicey-nice Canadian attitude of the end goal being making it to the Olympics, and the old CTV interview where they say, "I'm just so happy to be here". It's refreshing that her end game goal is placing as high as possible and putting out clean performances. I hope she skates really well in Sochi & contributes to a strong Canadian Team performance.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Interesting little slip in there about upgrading her 3-3 combination. I wonder if they were planning on going for a 3F-3T but couldn't because of her injuries?? I kind of thought with her progression over the past year or so they would be doing that at some point. Maybe for next year :)
Love her attitude too!
She was actually attempting a 3F+3T/3Lz SP this summer (before her injury), but I guss that she was forced to go back to the 3T+3T