Original Dance - Notes & Results | Golden Skate

Original Dance - Notes & Results

Rosaleen

Medalist
Dance - Original Dance

Skaters are shown in the order they skated. Placements are the final placement for the original dance only. Ordinals shown are the ordinals at the time they skated and are only valid at that point in the competition (ie 1st skater will always have all 1st place ordinals)
The notes are really bare & sketchy (to put it midly), but I decided I’d post it anyway since I’ve got the ordinals for the skaters I saw and knew there were some people that were interested in seeing the ordinals.

UKR Beknazarova / Zuev Start 9 Place 11
Place 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
Notes purple dress him in grey vest & pants strt steps almost seemed to difficult for them very fast set of twizzles at start /

HUN Nagy / Elek Start 10 Place 16
Place 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 3
Notes both in black / jailhouse rock / strt steps - out of synl on last twizzles/ music euts are very jarring/

USA Davis / White Start 11 Place 13
Place 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
Notes her in yellow & hot pink him in black with white suspenders / rock part had good energy / nice transition to blues / midhine steps really flowed good sync on twizzles /

GER Gissmann / Gazsi Start 12 Place 17
Place 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5
Notes red / business of love to start /

GBR Royds / Whyte Start 13 Place 21
Place 5 5 5 5 6 6 6 6 6
Notes black with silqer trim on lollar/ got very slow when steps got any difficulty at all /

GER Haunstetter / Honlein Start 14 Place 14
Place 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4
Notes turqoise & black / midline steps wer fast & flowed well twizzles were extermely fast /

FRA Carron / Dezutter Start 15 Place 15
Place 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 5
Notes black with silver trim / midline steps weren't all that fast & got a bit out of sync at the end / into blues nice dance spin showing different levels / next spin was extremely slow / I felt it was an uneven dance - parts were pretty good & others not good at all /

CHN Huang / Zheng Start 16 Place 18
Place 6 6 6 6 7 7 8 9 9
Notes fluorescent yellow/green with black / they do quite well at expressing the rock music but not so good with the blues /

CAN Virtue / Moir Start 17 Place 12
Place 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 2
Notes royal blue & black with skirt black & white poka dots / blues / strt steps were good right in sync / there may have been a tiny miss at the end something just didn't seem right just before their final pose / Turns out that they missed the back & forth shoot the duck and that may have caused the missed hand-hold

EST Grunberg / Rand Start 18 Place 19
Place 4 7 8 8 9 9 9 11 11
Notes black & silver /

RUS Mikhailova / Sergeev Start 19 Place 4
Place 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
Notes her in orange with black fringe him in black with silver / midline steps were fast with good sync on twizzles / into blues now / rotational lift turned bothways / she did most of the work in diag steps /

ISR Zaretski / Zaretski Start 20 Place 8
Place 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 4 4
Notes shiny black with red & yellow accents - don't like them at all / music is bad to the bone / midline steps were in sync bit slower than some of the other steams / diag steps seemed very easy / they have some unique & interesting steps and movement that makesyou pay attention - overall I wsn't that fussy on the dance

HUN Hoffmann / Elek Start 21 Place 2
Place 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2
Notes her in fluorescent yellow & hot pink top is barely there but looks really good / I just enjoyed this dance and didn't worry about making comments -- it was ver well done /

CAN Senft / Gislason Start 22 Place 9
Place 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 5
Notes her in hot pink with yellow underskirt him in yelow shirt with black & white plaid pants / diag steps were very good lots of flow & difficulty /

RUS Romanovskaya / Grachev Start 23 Place 1
Place 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2
Notes purple & white / start with blues /

ITA Cappellini / Zanni Start 24 Place 5
Place 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 5
Notes black with silver trim / hit the road jack /

CZE Pachlova / Knoth Start 25 Place 10
Place 5 6 6 6 7 8 9 9 9
Notes her in fluorescent yellow green him in black / black tiger stripes on her top /

RUS Rubleva / Shefer Start 26 Place 6
Place 4 4 5 5 5 5 6 6 6
Notes both in black him with yellow jacket with bit of green design / seemed to have some trouble oat very end of midline steps /

USA Matthews / Zavozin Start 27 Place 3
Place 2 3 3 3 3 3 3 4 4
Notes her 1/2 hot pink other black him in black /

UKR Zadorozhniuk / Verbilo Start 28 Place 7
Place 5 5 6 6 7 7 8 8 12
Notes her 1/2 hot pink other black him in black /

Generated by SK8Score