How Much Do You Know About Phobias???? | Golden Skate

How Much Do You Know About Phobias????

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I got 3/10 right... I guess I don't have too many phobias! I am, however, extremely frightened of crossing bridges while in a car (I don't mind walking across them--even the Golden Gate was fun). I'm not thrilled about descending stairs, so I grip the handrails very tightly (I'm always amazed when I see beauty pageant contestants walk down stairs in high heels)! I think that's about it.

Anyone else have any phobias?
:eek: :rolleye: :eek: :rolleye:

Antilles

Medalist
9/10. Got the last one wrong. Most were guesses though. My phobias? Spiders, and many other bugs.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I didn't take it either........I have a phobia about taking quizzes about phobias........:eek: 42

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, am I the dumb one in the group or what???:laugh: :laugh:

Dee

sk8er1964

On the Ice
Dee4707 said:
Well, am I the dumb one in the group or what???:laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Nah...I think your score just means you are the most sane :laugh: . I actually knew one of the answers because I used to have that phobia :) .

sk8ing_lady2001

Final Flight
sk8er1964 said:
Nah...I think your score just means you are the most sane :laugh: . I actually knew one of the answers because I used to have that phobia :) .

Which one was it? Thunder and lightning? I had it quite often.

I got 5 out of 5.

I'm afraid of crossing bridges and heights in general...yet I like to fly(in planes)....once take-off is over, I'm fine, I enjoy looking out the window to watch the changes in the landscape, etc. Landing and taking off worry me, but the flying itself I'm okay with.
I also don't like driving on roads that have water on both sides that comes up close to the road...such as roads that cross the back-bay areas of the NJ shore areas.
I have nightmares of being in a beach house and the surf gets really high, coming up to the house and I can't escape.