World Juniors on television | Golden Skate

World Juniors on television

Kasey

Medalist
Supposedly, from what I read elsewhere, there is supposed to be an hour (wow, a whole whopping hour!) of Jr. Worlds on lifetime, 3/26, from 8 to 9 am....

Kasey

Ice Princess

On the Ice
Country
United-States
2004 World Junior Figure Skating Champs

I watched it this morning!!! I really enjoyed it! I loved seeing the 3 girls they call the "Chicklets"(?). They were Dani Kahle, Kimmie Meisser, & Katie Taylor. Katie Taylor is from Texas, like Tara Lipinski, I thought she kind of looked & skated like her!! All 3 of them were talking together & were so cute!:) I guess Kimmie got the Silver & Katie got the Bronze!(?) That made my morning-I still have to go to work!:)

mpal2

Final Flight
I've only had time to watch the replays of the Ladies SP, but I really love Nancy's commentating of the event so far. She is doing a great job of explaining why one skater's base score would be higher because of harder planned elements. She is also explaining what the skater is doing well and what they could do better. I love the balanced comments she has shown so far. I can't wait to see the rest.

Kasey

Medalist
I liked the coverage of the ladies. Unfortunately, that seemed to be their only coverage. I THINK we got a spit of ice dance. They showed nothing of pairs (unless I blinked at the wrong time). And I think we got a whopping 14 minutes of the men's long programs. (We got the short programs also of the top four women, not the men). I liked the girls, but thought the whole thing was over-Americanized and female-centric.

But Nancy is a good commentator....

Kasey