Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 163 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

Mahanson34

Rinkside
Volosozhar & Trankov Documentary

When are they coming to New Jersey? Do you think there will be open practices? OMG, I'm so excited! 😍😍

Nessie

On the Ice
oi vay. Okay, I better do some detective work myself... I used to skate at the Skating Club of New York, but I don't know anywhere there any more..... But thanks for the tip and if you run across further details, do pass them on.

annafer

On the Ice
Since we were talking about vacation, here are some of the photos they posted last year.

Max's comment:
http://instagram.com/p/YtfTNxD_sq/

The last tag:
http://instagram.com/p/Y6ZUktD_nr/

No need to describe this photo:
http://instagram.com/p/Y50Yqij_p-/

Max's good friend deividas' comment (he's the one who commented on one of their beginning of 2012 photos saying they should post one kissing):
http://instagram.com/p/YkFl13j_ks/

Max calling her "my supergirl":
http://instagram.com/p/Y5_oFJuVSM/

kinoriH

Final Flight
Since we were talking about vacation, here are some of the photos they posted last year.

Max's comment:
http://instagram.com/p/YtfTNxD_sq/

The last tag:
http://instagram.com/p/Y6ZUktD_nr/

No need to describe this photo:
http://instagram.com/p/Y50Yqij_p-/

Max's good friend deividas' comment (he's the one who commented on one of their beginning of 2012 photos saying they should post one kissing):
http://instagram.com/p/YkFl13j_ks/

Max calling her "my supergirl":
http://instagram.com/p/Y5_oFJuVSM/

Haaa, how do you find those? The frog comment is hilarious. :rofl:
and the "love" tag... I can't even begin to explain.
thnx so much for these, annafer!

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice
oi vay. Okay, I better do some detective work myself... I used to skate at the Skating Club of New York, but I don't know anywhere there any more..... But thanks for the tip and if you run across further details, do pass them on.

Depending on the shows schedule I imagine they'll be out in June for a few weeks. In the past they've worked with a choreographer and had medical appts. I believe they were in the same place in 2012 and 2013. I'm sure they'll start posting on IG and it won't be too hard to find out. Looks like skatefan02 has a bit more info on the location :p

Edit: Like REALLY ready for new beach photos now :jaw:
Just read all of skatefan02's info above and knows way more about it... if only Nikolai's family was in Los Angeles. :) SO JEALOUS!

Arawen

Final Flight
It makes me wonder if it is in fact Max who is a little bit more in love with T than the other way around. I always think it is the woman in a relationship who is more in love, but we have a lot of evidence here and in many other places that it is Max who's just head over heels in love with our lovely TAti. I mean I'm sure she's crazy about him, but I sense an abundance of feelings from Max. As I think SkateFan 02 once said, Max has been through a lot and he knows what he's got now. He waited and now it is his. And he perhaps can't even believe he's found such happiness sometimes...
I´m sure it has to do with Maxim being through so much. We all know he had admired her for quite some time (anybody know how long?) before they started to skate together. He was so unhappy in his partnership with Maria. I´m sure it was the dream of his life back then to skate with Tanya. Then he got the chance. The more his partnership with Tanya progressed, the more his eyes started to shine and he became SO expressive. The dream of his life soon also became the love of his life. Now he always describes himself as the happiest man on earth thanks to Tanya. OMG I´m almost crying :laugh: His story is really touching!

skatefan02

On the Ice
In a 2010 interview, Max said he had waited 5 years to skate with Tanya, so since 2005 I guess. :) I agree, their story is very sweet. And like R&J without the sad ending, as it took so long for them to be able to get together professionally. :love:

Nessie

On the Ice
yes, you're both right. He went through so much. Last weekend I watched an old video with Maria M. -- the one where Maxim stops the performance because his costume sleeve is so tight, he can't lift Maria properly. She is such an ungrateful brat, so sullen and sour. She glares at him as if he's done her a disservice when in fact, he has made sure there could be no accident during a lift. I have to admit that I am thrilled that Max went so far and is so happy, when Oleg V. called him a "loser" and made humiliating remarks about his father. I watched a number of old videos with Maria and I won't go on about it, but what a misery Max has left behind. THank heavens....

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice
yes, you're both right. He went through so much. Last weekend I watched an old video with Maria M. -- the one where Maxim stops the performance because his costume sleeve is so tight, he can't lift Maria properly. She is such an ungrateful brat, so sullen and sour. She glares at him as if he's done her a disservice when in fact, he has made sure there could be no accident during a lift. I have to admit that I am thrilled that Max went so far and is so happy, when Oleg V. called him a "loser" and made humiliating remarks about his father. I watched a number of old videos with Maria and I won't go on about it, but what a misery Max has left behind. THank heavens....

do you have a link to that show? I've read about it many times but never actually seen it. Agreed, she's a sour puss. I can't imagine Tanya and Max ever skating with another partner. They really did "break the mold" of pairs skaters.

Arawen

Final Flight
Preach the one who tweeted this :bow:

Gretch ♔ ‏@sofiekaterine 2 maj

I had a dream that I was hangin out with Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov and we all spoke Swedish 🙊

Arawen

Final Flight
It seems like that girl is Finnish though, half of the population there has Swedish as first language :)

eli60056

On the Ice

How is it possible to stop a performance in this way and then continue it! His costume looked completely ridiculous, so cutting it was no big loss. Maria's costume was fine, but the design had nothing in common with that of Max. Also noticed they were both devoid of any expression during the performance. I could hardly reconcile that with Max as he is now. Sad.

Nessie

On the Ice
Thanks, KinoriH, for finding that link. I don't know what the rules are for stopping a program but they seemed to have accepted the problem, and let them continue. It's funny, that costume deserved to be cut up into lots of tiny pieces. The worse costume I've ever seen in fact, on anyone, ever. I was wondering how the older man got hold of a pair of scissors so quickly! But through it all, Max behaved like a gentleman (not surprisingly).

lovely9

Rinkside

Wow!!! Thanks for that link. I've never seen anyone stop a program in the middle because of costume issues. Thank goodness he did, because you can see when he's showing the head judge his hand it's starting to turn light purple, which is SO dangerous. But Max's facial expression at 10:32.....some things never change:laugh:

eli60056

On the Ice
Thanks, KinoriH, for finding that link. I don't know what the rules are for stopping a program but they seemed to have accepted the problem, and let them continue. It's funny, that costume deserved to be cut up into lots of tiny pieces. The worse costume I've ever seen in fact, on anyone, ever. I was wondering how the older man got hold of a pair of scissors so quickly! But through it all, Max behaved like a gentleman (not surprisingly).

LOL the costume looked like it would be a Vegas show girl's dream, "girl" being the operative word :)

SallyTeoh

Rinkside
I understand that this forum is about Max and Tati, but all of us should respect other skaters (Maria, Aliona etc.) as well. We don't know them personally and most 'accusations' are just based on assumptions. It is understandable that some fans would like to defend their favorite skaters but it should not be done by making comments that degrades other skaters. Every person has their own personalities and so do we. Who are we to judge others so harshly when all of us have flaws? It is unfair to judge others based on their appearances for we do not know what they have been through and their own private lives.

I'm sorry if I offend somebody with this post, but just know that I do it out of love; and as an older person (in age), it is an important lesson to learn in life to respect others even with our words.

skatefan02

On the Ice
Thank you, SallyTeoh, for adding another voice of reason here. :agree: I would also like to think our time and lives are too precious to waste on all of this constant negative energy and discussion. :confused: It would be a lot more pleasant to pop in here if everyone took a moment to think about whether their post adds something positive to the day and discussion. What I love about Tanya especially is she always finds something to smile about in life and I'd like to think we can pick up on even a little of that.

For the last time, let's please keep this thread positive. :)

annafer

On the Ice
...Now he always describes himself as the happiest man on earth thanks to Tanya. OMG I´m almost crying :laugh: His story is really touching!
Your description of Maxim is so beautiful Arawen.
I won't talk about Maria because I don't know her that well, she seems like a way more reserved person and not smiley, the opposite of how we're used to Tanya, but I'll say that at least she could have checked on him to see if he's ok, he was her partner after all. And I once again love the eurosport guys.
At 4:18 Max showing the lady referee his hand and the lady touching it like she could feel something :laugh: I totally understand her though. The costumes were a no no, but for some unexplained reason I find Max very handsome in it.

If anyone is interested here's a video from their last show in Russia, it shows a tiny part of their performance and some part of the press conference where Tanya wore glasses. And shockingly she was able to speak lol.
http://www.skr.su/news/237352

SallyTeoh

Rinkside
At 4:18 Max showing the lady referee his hand and the lady touching it like she could feel something :laugh: I totally understand her though. The costumes were a no no, but for some unexplained reason I find Max very handsome in it.

Haha.... my thoughts exactly.... the way the lady touched Max's hands..... hmm.... I don't know how to phrase this.....:unsure: "Is it necessary???" Or maybe she is just a loving person and try to encourage him by the gesture???

Nah.... after a second look.... its just to check Max's arms then.... But annafer, your comment is still funny.... she could feel something?:laugh: