Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 92 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

annafer

On the Ice
There's a new interview with Tatiana, it's in Russian. Of course the interviewer once again comes with the dating questions and from what I understand via a very poor google translations she nicely avoids confirming or denying anything. Maybe someone can translate. What I understood:
-the chemistry comes from within, they skate for each other
-they spend most of their time together, watching movies, football games
-they never fight off ice
-life has no meaning without love
http://1ul.ru/interview/tatyana_volosozhar_figurnoe_katanie_ya_polyubila_v_4_goda/

And at one point she talks about something supernatural and parting (separating), but I honestly don't understand the translation.

mttvonice

On the Ice
There's a new interview with Tatiana, it's in Russian. Of course the interviewer once again comes with the dating questions and from what I understand via a very poor google translations she nicely avoids confirming or denying anything. Maybe someone can translate. What I understood:
http://1ul.ru/interview/tatyana_volosozhar_figurnoe_katanie_ya_polyubila_v_4_goda/

And at one point she talks about something supernatural and parting (separating), but I honestly don't understand the translation.

That definitely gives us a good start! Thanks, Annafer! The fact that they never fight off the ice doesn't surprise me at all :)

I was also wondering about when the photo was taken of Max (in Tanya's clothes, her purse?) and Stas. I'm guessing 2010? Funniest thing I've seen all day :biggrin:

Does anyone know - is Stas in a relationship now? I love, love, love V/T being together; and their absolute adorableness makes my day. However, I do feel a bit bad for Stas in the fact that he lost a seemingly very lovely lady in Tatiana

eli60056

On the Ice
Does anyone know - is Stas in a relationship now? I love, love, love V/T being together; and their absolute adorableness makes my day. However, I do feel a bit bad for Stas in the fact that he lost a seemingly very lovely lady in Tatiana

I feel the same way about Stas and Sasha, because they both seem like most admirable people-look how civilly they handled their separations, besides Max and Tania stayed in those relationships for so long, that it speaks well for the characters of all involved.
I really really hope they each find someone special for themselves.

I feel the same way about Stas and Sasha, because they both seem like most admirable people-look how civilly they handled their separations, besides Max and Tania stayed in those relationships for so long, that it speaks well for the characters of all involved.
I really really hope they each find someone special for themselves.

I agree!!! :) And the fact that they appear to have good relationships and interactions with one another even now just speaks volumes about all of them. It makes me wish them all well. Which is why I of course was curious about Stas... He's not prince charming in the looks department, imo.....But his attitude and the way he conducts himself does impress me and makes him more attractive. I hope he finds happiness with someone too.

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice
WOW That was a lot to catch up on and I loved all of it. Mostly that picture of Max in Tanya's top and with his purse... looks like its pre summer 2011. There's no A tattoo... AND it's Max's old duck tail hairstyle that I think was still around fall of 2010. SO hilarious though. This photo made my day.

I hope Stas is happy! He seems to be much more jovial around the two during the kiss and cry. Knowing that he has other teams to coach and stays busy though I bet helps.

Also wanted to note how sad I am that Nakita and Elena are with new partners. Those two are BOTH gorgeous to look at and talented. I wish them luck with their future partners. :eek:hwell:

So I've been watching lots of fan meet and greets online with V/T - First off, they are so sweet to one another and fans.
In addition, this is a pretty fun one to watch for those of us that (sadly) understand mainly English.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBwg9Nl8vtE

JCS: I agree....although, I think the final word on I/K is still unpublished.... I was so excited for them in ice dance... :cry:

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice
Thanks for the link! Share the other meet and greets! :) Those are also my favorite videos to seem them act to naturally AND I can understand them.

Also, Wikipedia is already posting about the I/K split... you know if wikipedia says it, it must be true ::joking:: :(

Thanks for the link! Share the other meet and greets! :) Those are also my favorite videos to seem them act to naturally AND I can understand them.

Also, Wikipedia is already posting about the I/K split... you know if wikipedia says it, it must be true ::joking:: :(

Will do! :) I'll go back through and find some goodies for us all!

And I didn't know Wikipedia was even all over it... :cry: I was so excited for I/K. They'd finally seemed like they were hitting their stride and then...BOOM. Plus I was hoping they'd fill the void of D/W and V/M most likely retirements. Now, I'm mourning the loss of three dance teams, haha. :(

At least we still have V/T!!!! :) Does anyone know - are they hoping to continue on and hopefully qualify for 2018?
Also, I was interested to hear in that link that Tanya's fav. program they had was Romeo and Juliet

mhelliknee

Rinkside
I too am so sad about the possibility of I/K splitting. But it's also kind of fascinating to watch this situation unfold.... It's all so melodramatic. :popcorn: I'm glad our team is solid!

Thanks for posting the new interview, annafer!

eli60056

On the Ice

Here are the highlights…
She started skating at 4. She liked it. She had a normal childhood.
She had been acquainted with Max since junior years, but got to know him when they started skating.
To the question about his complicated character she disagrees it is complicated. She thinks every character needs individual approach. Says that he is persistent, always knows his goal and reaches it.
They compliment each other and met at the right time to become a pair.About the chemistry she gave analogy with the Canadian team (which one?). It comes from within, they skate for each other, it comes from the heart, it is sincere and that is what is called chemistry between them.
Q.: When the program finishes and lights go out, what is left between them
They have normal friendly communication. They go to the cinema or they watch soccer together. The most part of the time they spend together, they have common interests and they find it interesting to communicate with each other. Off ice they had never had a row, on ice they have disagreements, but that is a normal part of improving and showing better sports results.
To be continued...

SallyTeoh

Rinkside
Here are the highlights…
She started skating at 4. She liked it. She had a normal childhood.
She had been acquainted with Max since junior years, but got to know him when they started skating.
To the question about his complicated character she disagrees it is complicated. She thinks every character needs individual approach. Says that he is persistent, always knows his goal and reaches it.
They compliment each other and met at the right time to become a pair.About the chemistry she gave analogy with the Canadian team (which one?). It comes from within, they skate for each other, it comes from the heart, it is sincere and that is what is called chemistry between them.
Q.: When the program finishes and lights go out, what is left between them
They have normal friendly communication. They go to the cinema or they watch soccer together. The most part of the time they spend together, they have common interests and they find it interesting to communicate with each other. Off ice they had never had a row, on ice they have disagreements, but that is a normal part of improving and showing better sports results.
To be continued...

Thanks for the translation!!! Appreciates it!!!

eli60056

On the Ice
Here is the rest…
Future plans: despite the fact that they missed Worlds, they will continue their sports career for the next 4 years. Soon on Grand Prix and in November they will be back to competitions. They intend to go to the Olympics in Korea, for sure in the team event, not clear about the individual competition yet. As for them she thinks they will remain a pair and between them will always be good relations. Because they had found a common language in a sense that they have found the key to get on well for 4 years, she doesn't expect that anything will happen to cause a rift.
The secret of their success is that they became a pair in 2010, there was a good team around them with good professionals, that invested a lot in them and that is why Sochi happened easily.

Favorite music: various
Happiness is: to be in peace with yourself
If she can become in one day someone else that would be: a superhero

gabifazio

Rinkside
Here is the rest…
Future plans: despite the fact that they missed Worlds, they will continue their sports career for the next 4 years. Soon on Grand Prix and in November they will be back to competitions. They intend to go to the Olympics in Korea, for sure in the team event, not clear about the individual competition yet. As for them she thinks they will remain a pair and between them will always be good relations. Because they had found a common language in a sense that they have found the key to get on well for 4 years, she doesn't expect that anything will happen to cause a rift.
The secret of their success is that they became a pair in 2010, there was a good team around them with good professionals, that invested a lot in them and that is why Sochi happened easily.

Favorite music: various
Happiness is: to be in peace with yourself
If she can become in one day someone else that would be: a superhero

Thank you so much

Now the question is, why they do not just say " yes, we are doing it!!!" just kidding :laugh:

i know that is boring all the time people asking about their relationship, we can see that what they have is much more than a friendship and i'm from Brazil, we're really, how can i say, warm people, if you know what i mean, and as for us their friendship is unlike, it's much more! :love:

i miss daily pictures of them
maybe tomorrow we'll have a cute one

eli60056

On the Ice
the last three lines…
For what 3 things are you grateful in life: for the fact that my mom had me, for the health and for the luck
Which city would you like to live in: no particular city, but only in Russia
Without what life has no meaning: Love.

end of interview.

eli60056

On the Ice
A new Max interview from Japan... I can't really understand it even with google translate: http://www.gazetastrela.ru/enter/indexx.php?id=12789&n=911&s=1&i=3&page=1

He seems he talks a lot about football, and Fedor is mentioned more than Tanya for once. :laugh: It seems that he and Fedor were invited to that game because they won (3rd place) in some photo contest? Their friendship is so cute.

The interview is mostly about Zenit and soccer.
Max and Fedya it seems have participated in a photo contest and got 3rd place, so they were invited to go to the game or something.
He says that there is no show in Russia that is even close to Art on Ice which he likes to be in very much.
Also says that so far he and Tania hadn't used their status as Olympic champions to gain favor with anybody.
The rest is really full of particulars about soccer only.